NACA Political Jokes Page

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Fair enough. Have now red a news report of her apology which confirms that the photo was taken by her assistant who was in the back seat.

She now has to resign. She has spent months calling for people to resign for breaking rules. She has now owned up to breaking the rules, and remember, she is the Shadow Attorney General.

No choice, she has to resign or be sacked.

8EF0B86B-B149-4CEC-8D3A-BFC326A942FD.jpeg

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
I guess Craig will be supporting criminal charges against Coffey....

View: https://twitter.com/RespectIsVital/status/1581343082162708480

You may just need to check if doing this is actually illegal before suggesting criminal charges. I think you may be surprised that, despite what the Twitter poster is saying, it may not be illegal for antibiotics.

The issues with antibiotics are not so much about legality, more about resistance and inappropriate treatment. You would be amazed how much of this goes on.

But to be clear though, if this was an illegal act, then absolutely she should go. Any news on the very speedy Shadow Attorney General?

icowden

Legendary Member
You may just need to check if doing this is actually illegal before suggesting criminal charges. I think you may be surprised that, despite what the Twitter poster is saying, it may not be illegal for antibiotics.
Does this help.
Not many people realise that sharing medication is both dangerous and illegal, even between family members. According to the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority (MHRA), anybody who supplies prescription drugs to someone who it is not intended for, is breaking the law
and

Sale or supply of prescription only medicines​

214.—(1) A person may not sell or supply a prescription only medicine except in accordance with a prescription given by an appropriate practitioner.

(2) A person may not parenterally administer (otherwise than to himself or herself) a prescription only medicine unless the person is—
(a)an appropriate practitioner other than an EEA health professional; or
(b)acting in accordance with the directions of such an appropriate practitioner.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Does this help.

and

Well it sort of does and doesn't really. It is not as straight forward as Weldricks make it look I am afraid.

Top Bottom