New sub-domain and password warning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
I notice that the subdomain has just changed from naca.cyclechat to ncap.cyclechat, requiring me to log in afresh.

On my first attempt I got a warning along the lines of ‘this site may have suffered a data leak and you should change your password’.
Anyone else get this?

Shaun

Founder
I've changed the sub-domain and altered some of the files and settings, including a flush of the Redis server databases (which store login details so will have prompted the re-login) - but not sure why it has prompted your browser to throw up that warning, sorry.

All legit and no data leak that I'm aware of. :okay:

I've also enabled a new consent pop-up for the ads we display which allows more refined control for anyone who wants it. :smile:

Cirrus

So that they don't / won't bother, obvs. Still, it's an improvement on not being able to reject them at all.

As Claud says, why can’t we reject them all with a single click, and what’s with the legitimate interest spam?

Salty seadog

And the first ad I got after turning my ad-blocker off was an ad for an ad-blocker.

download (1).jpeg

D

Deleted member 28

Why make users scroll through over a hundred options to deselect them one at a time?

If you can provide an ‘accept all’ button you can provide a ‘reject all’ button and not make it such a pain in the arse.

Too difficult for you or that busy you haven't got time?

OP
OP
glasgowcyclist

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
Why, when I am still logged in, have I received the cookie consent form again?

My choices should have been saved from before, it’s only been just over a week!

(And yes, I did reject all 111 requests individually. Again.)

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I'm not staying logged in for some reason. It's ok on the main site but when I come back over here I keep having to log in again.

Top Bottom