Normal Island

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Guru
I'm stealing this for my next band name - we'll be the new Beatles!

My school teachers really did claim that the Beatles were destroying literacy by misspelling beetle (though Mr Byrne, the music master, did say, in a characteristic flurry of dandruff, that Hey Jude was a decent composition).

Bazzer

My school teachers really did claim that the Beatles were destroying literacy by misspelling beetle (though Mr Byrne, the music master, did say, in a characteristic flurry of dandruff, that Hey Jude was a decent composition).
ISTR Slade caused a similar upset with their deliberate misspelling of their record titles.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis

The Beatles are a strong contender for worst band name ever.

Poacher

Regular

Mr Burn was in no position to criticise, having misspelled his own surname!

Ian H

Guru
A classic of its kind, published not 50yrs ago but today, in the Western Morning News.
IMG_20221206_150815876.jpg

Top Bottom