Oh no!! Brexit not going quite as well as hoped

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

Glad to know you consider things have improved since 2015.
Things could have improved if more had took your advice of a binary choice Labour/Corbyn or Tory ...but no it was all about Brexit and people's personal gripe.
I left Labour under Blair I came back for Corbyn and I'm fecked if I'm getting sucked into that again with Starmer.

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
OK that's me told - I'll bang on over there instead. Personally I don't mind Major Thread Drift arising from discussion, but I know a tidier forum suits a lot of folk better.
It wasn't directed at anyone personally, i'm currently having similar issues with replying, so can only do it on laptop not phone, so my entreaty got posted just by chance after yours ...
tl;dr ?

Its not all about you Clauders ^_^ :wub:

I don't mind major thread drift either - but PPs really are a topic worthy of multiple threads all by themselves ..

Shit

Yes my highly attuned political radar had also given me that same impression ... :sad:

Anyway i want to get back into Europe,

I miss being able to wander about like this at will, with no time limits visa constraints etc etc.

Why oh why did we throw away such a privilege, i'm not about to stop being sad about it anytime soon - and for all the youth too :sad:

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Lib dem was my 'protest vote' against Blair's the Iraq war ambitions but seeing them roll over for a mere glimpse of powers means they will never get my vote again
That 'never' is a bit worrying. Labour done a war but they only get a 'protest', not a 'never'.

FishFright

That 'never' is a bit worrying. Labour done a war but they only get a 'protest', not a 'never'.

All 3 main parties have "done wars"
I protested in several ways about Iraq /Afganistan wars including not voting for the government at the time.

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
You could allways stay closer to home and take up that well known English pastime of refugee spotting.
View attachment 514
The racist's cyclingmikey.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
All 3 main parties have "done wars"
I protested in several ways about Iraq /Afganistan wars including not voting for the government at the time.
You didn't give doing a war as the reason for the Lib Dems' 'never' though.

Beware of 'never'. Even my mother, who is by no means a Conservative supporter, voted Tory in (I think) 2015, tactically in order to reduce the chances of a UKIP victory. 'Never' is idealistic.

D

Deleted member 49

You didn't give doing a war as the reason for the Lib Dems' 'never' though.

Beware of 'never'. Even my mother, who is by no means a Conservative supporter, voted Tory in (I think) 2015, tactically in order to reduce the chances of a UKIP victory. 'Never' is idealistic.
The Tories could put Corbyn as their leader and adopt the last Labour manifesto and I'd still feck them off....Lib Dems aren't far behind that for me.

Top Bottom