Populism - a guide

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
"So - why did you vote to leave the EU?"

"I've told you. I'm sick of telling you. I was right. We won. I voted with the majority and that makes me right. And makes you wrong. Stop asking me. Stop whining. Loser."

Aaaand - that's it.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
"So - why did you vote to leave the EU?"

"I've told you. I'm sick of telling you. I was right. We won. I voted with the majority and that makes me right. And makes you wrong. Stop asking me. Stop whining. Loser."

Aaaand - that's it.

Again….i put a post together with 9 points on it, why not read it, rather than posting the same bullshit over and over again.

jowwy

I don't care. Why would you think I care?

Just keep posting the same crap then….soon people will see what your like and stop agreeing with your posts……

and anyway what are you doing going against your mothers orders, she told you to put me on ignore….she be slapping your legs for being a naughty boy @mudsticks

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ian H

Ian H

Guru
Is everyone having fun here? 😄

Mugshot

Über Member
Just proves, that you dont read posts and just attacks the poster instead……..nothing unusual really.

as you were.

I don't think you've asked me a question, you asked @mudsticks one about guns, but I can't see where you've asked me one.
Not really sure where I attacked you either, but hey ho.

jowwy

I don't think you've asked me a question, you asked @mudsticks one about guns, but I can't see where you've asked me one.
Not really sure where I attacked you either, but hey ho.

So why did you say not just guns then and poke your nose in with the carrot on the stick picture……….its not a personal attack, but you made the reply about the poster, rather than about the post/thread. Which is nothing unusual with the mudstick family members

Mugshot

Über Member
So why did you say not just guns then and poke your nose in with the carrot on the stick picture……….its not a personal attack, but you made the reply about the poster, rather than about the post/thread. Which is nothing unusual with the mudstick family members

So you didn't ask me a question directly, though despite that I did answer you, and I didn't attack you.

Glad we cleared that up, thank you:smile:

Top Bottom