Priti Nazi....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
6DA91E60-6CA9-421A-A3C4-3D6D943882A2.png

Oh dear!🤦🏻‍♀️

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
I would give the same answer regardless of the party in question. For clarity, no I don’t believe such people are suitable to legislate in areas of criminal or judicial policy.

I note, once again, that you haven’t answered my question at all. That is unfortunate, given that we appear to agree about the harm caused throughout the criminal supply chain. Go on, commit to a clear answer.

I would agree with you on that, and, go further to some other areas of rather unsavoury behaviour. But.... if we applied those standards to public life, would we be able to find enough people (of any party or political persuasion) to populate the House of Commons, or, The House of Lords (even more difficult, I would imagine).

I would agree with you on that, and, go further to some other areas of rather unsavoury behaviour. But.... if we applied those standards to public life, would we be able to find enough people (of any party or political persuasion) to populate the House of Commons, or, The House of Lords (even more difficult, I would imagine).
Yes, I think so. Not that I'm volunteering but I've never been involved in the criminal drugs trade. Even if I had, a suitable period of genuine repentance would, in my view, not be a bar. Does anyone really believe that Gove is not still regularly off his tits given all the photographic evidence?

BoldonLad

Yes, I think so. Not that I'm volunteering but I've never been involved in the criminal drugs trade. Even if I had, a suitable period of genuine repentance would, in my view, not be a bar. Does anyone really believe that Gove is not still regularly off his tits given all the photographic evidence?

Don't dispute what you say, it is the assumption that only one side is tainted, I have a problem with.

BoldonLad

Which comes first, the desire to become an MP or wasting wads of cash on drugs?

1. It is not "wads of cash", in the beginning, in many cases.

2. I don't think it is only MP's (of one or all parties) who are (present or past) users of illegal drugs, if it were, we would have won "the war on drugs", surely?

Pale Rider

Veteran
It would appear we are reading different forums.

I wonder if some posters on here go on the same way in real life.

"Would sir like one of our sauces with the steak?"

"Don't talk to me about bloody sauces, that Margaret Thatcher was the worst excuse for a human being ever, and every member of the Conservative cabinet should have been drowned at birth."

"Shall I take that as 'no thank you'?"

Top Bottom