Priti Nazi....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Crofted Crest

Let us not forget that the pale, stale males ruled themselves out of Truss's cabinet by being in Cameron's, May's and Johnson's cabinets. This is all that is left.

Beebo

Veteran
Let us not forget that the pale, stale males ruled themselves out of Truss's cabinet by being in Cameron's, May's and Johnson's cabinets. This is all that is left.

And over half supported Sunak so they were all ruled out too.
She had an extremely small talent pool to choose from after 12 years of government.

albion

Veteran
And over half supported Sunak so they were all ruled out too.
She had an extremely small talent pool to choose from after 12 years of government.

There has near never been any talent pool in the party, it being a rewards system, a self rewards system at that.
It is that self reward system that is taking the UK to the brink.

stowie

Really? I think they’re pretty much all cut from the same ultra free market trickle down cloth. What diversity are you seeing?

The diversity of ethnic background is something that would have been impossible 30 years ago simply because there was not the pool of MPs with this background. It does show that both parties are becoming more diverse in this respect, and this is a positive.

But you are also correct. The Tory party has run out of ideas and is reverting to Thatherism on steroids to shoehorn into a world that has changed radically. There is no "one true, fits all" economic policy because our circumstances don't remain static. The cabinet has a massive representation of ERG members (I think all three previous chairs of the ERG are in senior positions). This isn't a broad church Conservative government - it is the ERG government who will take ideology emanating from 55 Tufton street as their principle guide.

The Tory party is not a broad coalition of views any longer - Johnson kicked out those not 100% aligned with the ERG worldview. This doesn't just affect economics, but climate change, environmental issues, industrial policy, healthcare - pretty much everything.

It is going to be a bumpy ride.

D

Deleted member 49

its not his plan though.......just because his opinion is above, doesnt mean the gov cant do it, hes not the PM
You point other than him being a two faced,sell your own mother lying c#nt sort of Tory politician?

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
You point other than him being a two faced,sell your own mother lying c#nt sort of Tory politician?

i agree with your point....he totally is,

still doesnt stop the PM doing what she wants, whether he agrees or not

Screenshot_20221009-111013_Chrome.jpg

https://novaramedia.com/2022/10/04/police-compensate-protester-who-held-priti-fascist-sign/

Top Bottom