Priti Nazi....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
What do you think of her cabinet...seem like a decent bunch 🙄

at least drabb, shapps, patel and dorries have gone..........but time will tell with how her new cabinet will do

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
How do you think the Tories made inroads in traditional labour areas?

Populism works. President Mugabwe went full on and whilst Johnson has gone survived a long reign so I expect the very same from Truss.
Johnson got caught out in his Covid populism and is now tainted. To the Daily Express for him I wonder.

Populism has a short shelf-life however....

icowden

Legendary Member
This is just racist misogyny now.
How so?

Many people could live without an incredibly close up photo of Ms Patel, and her behaviour is undeniably sh*tty, given her policies of deporting people to Rwanda and her bullying of colleagues in the work place.

None of these things have anything to do with her being non-white or female. Baroness Warsi is also non-white and female and yet she seems to be liked and to talk sense, and as a Conservative Peer even she thinks that Patel is awful.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
How so?

Many people could live without an incredibly close up photo of Ms Patel, and her behaviour is undeniably sh*tty, given her policies of deporting people to Rwanda and her bullying of colleagues in the work place.

None of these things have anything to do with her being non-white or female. Baroness Warsi is also non-white and female and yet she seems to be liked and to talk sense, and as a Conservative Peer even she thinks that Patel is awful.

I wouldn't worry. It was just a pathetic attempt at whataboutery, tried before by another poster with remarkable lack of success.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
How do you think the Tories made inroads in traditional labour areas?

Populism works. President Mugabwe went full on and whilst Johnson has gone survived a long reign so I expect the very same from Truss.
Johnson got caught out in his Covid populism and is now tainted. To the Daily Express for him I wonder.

Don't know about 'works', but, it is popular, maybe the clue is in the name?

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
Don't know about 'works', but, it is popular, maybe the clue is in the name?

It certainly works in getting elected, and as long a you can perpetuate the lies or apply coercion to stay in power one might say it's successful.
Trump and Johnson could do neither....

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
It certainly works in getting elected, and as long a you can perpetuate the lies or apply coercion to stay in power one might say it's successful.

Very true. It doesn't have a 'pleasant history' (think 1930's and 1940's for starters). I am not a fan, personally, as I suspect, you are not either.

albion

Veteran

Circumstances make it a neccessity, the danger being we go the way a country like Zimbabwe went.
That so, when the final remnants of the nations wealth has been squandered.

Winning seems to be everything.

Top Bottom