Rebecca Vardy - What a peanut. Discuss.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Veteran
A bit of light relief for Friday.

She has been made to look foolish. And appears to be a very unlikeable person, with a history of selling stories to the tabloids.

She knew she was in the wrong in this case but still pushed ahead with a very flimsy case wasting money despite Rooney offering a settlement.

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
That's her reputation deservedly in tatters.
[subs: who is she again? Ed.]

alicat

The funniest thing is that she isn't bright enough to realise she couldn't get away with any of her actions - selling the stories, getting her agent to 'lose' her phone, deleting her whatsapp messages....

Ian H

Guru
The funniest thing is that she isn't bright enough to realise she couldn't get away with any of her actions - selling the stories, getting her agent to 'lose' her phone, deleting her whatsapp messages....
I'd be interested (well, not all that interested) to know what role the journalists played. I find it difficult to believe she approached them unbidden.

Mugshot

Über Member
In my opinion Rooney has come out of it smell of roses.
Her and Wayne are teenage sweethearts. She seems far more grounded than Vardy who is a career WAG with a history of footballers and pop stars.

Absolutely, Rooney came out very well, fully vindicated and an A* from the judge in the summing up.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Tabloid patheticness really isn't it? I like watching football, but have limited time for the things which occasionally surround it.

Top Bottom