Russel Brand seems to have an situation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
GBNews are coming full out in support of Brand.

That should tell you everything you need to know about GBNews.

multitool

Shaman
Anyway, I'm sure all the right-wing anti-trans media celebs who are only speaking out because they care passionately about women's safety will be the first out of the blocks to condemn Brand and support his female victims

Reactions: C R
OP
OP
dutchguylivingintheuk

dutchguylivingintheuk

Über Member
GBNews are coming full out in support of Brand.

That should tell you everything you need to know about GBNews.
Well an news channel spending all his money on claiming to be ''anti-pc'' is off course not a news channel despite his name, the same as a news channel claiming to ''pray to the communist heritage'' would be similary not a news channel. i do look at it sometimes it's a bit the same as RT news when it was still available, it so drenched with a certain narrative it makes you question all their claims.

Anyway, I'm sure all the right-wing anti-trans media celebs who are only speaking out because they care passionately about women's safety will be the first out of the blocks to condemn Brand and support his female victims
Wrong it where the women charities he sponsored(and believed him instead of the victim(s) in 2020) , and a model he farked so there is that.. makes that charity look great doesn't it?

Rusty Nails

Country Member

I didn’t know he was trans, or there was a trans element to this. Trust the bloody TERFS to stick their oars in to plug their obsession.

multitool

Shaman
I didn’t know he was trans, or there was a trans element to this. Trust the bloody TERFS to stick their oars in to plug their obsession.

He's not.

I'm making an oblique point that the people leaping out to support Brand against the accusations of rape, assault and grooming are all, without exception, vocal anti-trans mouthpieces who justify their anti-trans prejudice by way of concern for women.

Reactions: C R

Rusty Nails

Country Member
He's not.

I'm making an oblique point that the people leaping out to support Brand against the accusations of rape, assault and grooming are all, without exception, vocal anti-trans mouthpieces who justify their anti-trans prejudice by way of concern for women.

All? Without exception?

So oblique it misses the target.

multitool

Shaman
All? Without exception?

So oblique it misses the target.

Go and look for yourself.

As for missing the target, you are assuming you know at what I was aiming.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Go and look for yourself

I know the usual suspects will jump in feet first, but without a great deal of research am not sure that counts as ‘all‘ or ‘without exception’.

This is just a few hours into the allegations being front page news. Give it time for more considered responses beyond the usual social media tarts.

Another giant distraction?

This is the real distraction.

IMG_3798.jpeg

Top Bottom