SNP MP defects to Tories!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

albion

Guru
Very much suits her, she herself obviously being ethics free.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
If the constituents wanted a Tory MP they’d have voted for one. When an MP does this it should automatically trigger a by-election.

If she wants to switch parties, that’s her prerogative but I don’t believe for one second that she chose the Tory party to defect to out of a sudden affinity to their policies. Knowing she was about to fail the selection process, she has decided to cling on to her salary for another few months while doing her best to damage the SNP. Not the kind of person I’d want to represent me, regardless of her politics.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
If the constituents wanted a Tory MP they’d have voted for one. When an MP does this it should automatically trigger a by-election.

If she wants to switch parties, that’s her prerogative but I don’t believe for one second that she chose the Tory party to defect to out of a sudden affinity to their policies. Knowing she was about to fail the selection process, she has decided to cling on to her salary for another few months while doing her best to damage the SNP. Not the kind of person I’d want to represent me, regardless of her politics.

Exactly.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
Timed to do the most damage as the SNP conference kicks off, it's hard not to see this as part of the orchestrated campaign of Corbynisation against the SNP which has been in full swing since Nicola Sturgeon stepped down.

IMG_0722.png

:laugh:

Holy effing sh&t!!! Douglas Murray actually said this.

http://www.thenational.scot/news/23914039.douglas-murray-slammed-disgusting-attack-humza-yousaf/

Humza Yousef has 'infiltrated' the country's political system. He even said this about Humza's wife -

“He’s married to a Palestinian,” Murray tells the interviewer, before describing Nadia El-Nakla as a “nasty piece of work”.

:eek:

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Holy effing sh&t!!! Douglas Murray actually said this.

http://www.thenational.scot/news/23914039.douglas-murray-slammed-disgusting-attack-humza-yousaf/

Humza Yousef has 'infiltrated' the country's political system. He even said this about Humza's wife -

“He’s married to a Palestinian,” Murray tells the interviewer, before describing Nadia El-Nakla as a “nasty piece of work”.

:eek:

Yeah, but it's fine for him to say what he wants because otherwise all the woke lefty snowflakes will cancel him and he'll end up having to stand on a ginger crate on a street corner like Jim Murphy or Graham Linehan to spout his hate-ridden and ill informed bollocks.

Although that didn't go well for Murphy, who cancelled himself after lasting about a minute on his Tour d'Ecosse before some people said mean things and he went crying home to his mum.

Last edited:
Top Bottom