Tea, retirement and cars.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
Nice to see you sense of humour is intact ;)

You dont think I'd have survived intact after 30+ years in the environmental / climate change movement, without being in possession of a reasonably* good sense of humour, do you.??

*Albeit a rather dark one now and then ..

Rusty Nails

Country Member
You dont think I'd have survived intact after 30+ years in the environmental / climate change movement, without being in possession of a reasonably* good sense of humour, do you.??
*Albeit a rather dark one now and then ..
And that is exactly what @BoldonLad and I were showing in our posts, from our positions in that heinous group called Boomers.

Not all posts about a serious topic need to be serious. :rolleyes:

mudsticks

Squire
And that is exactly what @BoldonLad and I were showing in our posts, from our positions in that heinous group called Boomers.

Not all posts about a serious topic need to be serious. :rolleyes:

I don't doubt it..

Did you consider that maybe I was too...??

Oh no, hang on that's right, women have no soh right??

mudsticks

Squire

Don't worry, only joking ;)

I'm not sure I'd want to fully retire Tbh..
I quite like my work.

Maybe just adapt the terms and conditions, turn around the holiday to work ratio.

Since lockdown I've discovered the joys of teaching online

So could do that from just about anywhere, I found myself

I do like a nice cup of tea.

But like Claud , cars bore me rigid..

However a nice tractor?
:angel:

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
However a nice tractor?

I've been waiting for the right opportunity to show you this, erm, inspired use of a tractor as a musical instrument...

View: https://twitter.com/PHuenermund/status/1367851228286291977?t=tkf_vgxiDynycUAvcLjMsA&s=19

D

Deleted member 28

I don't doubt it..

Did you consider that maybe I was too...??

Oh no, hang on that's right, women have no soh right??

Change the record.

You must have had a real bad deal in the past, which really is a shame, but c'mon are you genuinely like this in real life?
Looking for every opportunity to bang the Women's rights drum and 'oh woe is me' , this must be so very tiring.

mudsticks

Squire
Change the record.

You must have had a real bad deal in the past, which really is a shame, but c'mon are you genuinely like this in real life?
Looking for every opportunity to bang the Women's rights drum and 'oh woe is me' , this must be so very tiring.

Calm down dear, it was only a little joke.

No need to take it all so seriously.

Meanwhile I'll take whatever opportunities I like, whenever I like, it's not tiring at all, but it's very sweet of you to be concerned :okay:

Top Bottom