Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
We may as well, given how things are shaping up.

I'll start. So yes, I like tea. And biscuits. And sometimes a slice of lemon drizzle cake with my tea.

Do you like tea?

I do like tea..
And coffee,

And beer as well

In fact I'm quite partial to many of the brown beverages on offer.

I also like red wine..
Esp a nice Merlot.

Do you like wine??

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
Not any more, nor coffee. It’s the caffeine you see, my GP suggested I cut it out so I have and now have a cup of hot water instead. I do like a biscuit with it, caramel wafer being my favourite.

mudsticks

Squire
I tend to drink coffee. My wife drinks chai, like a massive hippy.

"I wouldn't say my wife was overweight -
But she does drink chai like a massive hippy"

I used to like roibosch .

But drunk too much of it when preggers, and now can't even stand the smell of the stuff..

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
"I wouldn't say my wife was overweight -
But she does drink chai like a massive hippy"

I used to like roibosch .

But drunk too much of it when preggers, and now can't even stand the smell of the stuff..
Wife went dairy and caffeine free when pregnant. Now she does drink tea and has the occasional coffee, which she's not used to and hits her like a teenage raver on a speed bomb, but she's moved permanently to oat milk. Like a massive hippy.

winjim

I notice she's taken the eggs and butter out of the fridge so I suspect she might be planning on baking this afternoon while I'm out with the 6yo...

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
Tea? Undrinkable muck, like warmed-up muddy puddle water. Always hated it, apart from one exception - the singer from a band I was in years back could brew a cracking cup of Earl Grey.

My lovely Other Half is partial to her tea & other herbal infusions - known as a 'nice cup of dirt' in my gaff.

mudsticks

Squire
I don't drink tea, don't particularly like it see. I do drink coffee, white with one sugar.

BTW, this thread is short on likes, so I've gone through and done my bit.

Me too..
The likes that is.

But sugar in coffee?? Nah.
As for sugar in tea..??

The work of Beelzebub :cursing:
I notice she's taken the eggs and butter out of the fridge so I suspect she might be planning on baking this afternoon while I'm out with the 6yo...

Lucky you .
I've just put eggs onto boil for a late lunch.

A dear friend has sent over four different sorts of homemade biscuits, and I'm here at the farm all on my lonesome this weekend..

Lucky me..:whistle:

Talking of six year old levels of excitement..

I can barely restrain myself from telling you what I've been specially asked to do next weekend :hyper:

But it involves a wood-fired, steam-powered something.. :wub:

winjim

Me too..
The likes that is.

But sugar in coffee?? Nah.
As for sugar in tea..??

The work of Beelzebub :cursing:

Lucky you .
I've just put eggs onto boil for a late lunch.

A dear friend has sent over four different sorts of homemade biscuits, and I'm here at the farm all on my lonesome this weekend..

Lucky me..:whistle:

Talking of six year old levels of excitement..

I can barely restrain myself from telling you what I've been specially asked to do next weekend :hyper:

But it involves a wood-fired, steam-powered something.. :wub:
Building a sauna?

Top Bottom