The NACA Music, Art & General Creativity Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bazzer

I don't normally have much time for people claiming things are "woke" or whatever nonsense, but this is taking the p!ss...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68801704

What the actual f*ck is the point in this? I've got a version of Trivial Pursuit which has "adult and child" cards which I can happily play with my 8 year old. They questions for children are still challenging, they're just not about things from 20 years before they were born which they wouldn't have a hope of getting.
The Hasbro publicity department must be eyeing up their bonuses this year. Launch a dumbed down version of an existing game and get organisations like the BBC to give them massive publicity on the various platforms it has.
To borrow from Private Eye, doubles all round.

Reactions: C R

AndyRM

Elder Goth
The Hasbro publicity department must be eyeing up their bonuses this year. Launch a dumbed down version of an existing game and get organisations like the BBC to give them massive publicity on the various platforms it has.
To borrow from Private Eye, doubles all round.

They haven't even properly committed to it either. Flippable board with these stupid new card things.

C R

Über Member
I mentioned some time ago that Marjane Satrapi had directed a film about Marie Curie. The film is called Radioactive and is available on iPlayer until Thursday if anyone is interested.

Top Bottom