The Queen / The Monarchy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip

Have you decided to fill the gap left by Shep?

• Laugh
Reactions: C R
OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
I don't think Shep was ever this inventive.

But, you know, I've learned from others that adapting people's user names into mildly insulting epithets is OK.

It's a literal Shepism. Do a search. I'm not against having fun with people's usernames on principle, but there was more than a whiff of homophobia about this particular coinage, and it belongs in the bin, in my view.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I don't think Shep was ever this inventive.

But, you know, I've learned from others that adapting people's user names into mildly insulting epithets is OK.

Inventive? Two people have called me that name before, and as a matter of fact it's the two people that you start cryarseing about every time someone suggests you're being a bit extra on the forum.

multitool

Shaman
It's a literal Shepism. Do a search. I'm not against having fun with people's usernames on principle, but there was more than a whiff of homophobia about this particular coinage, and it belongs in the bin, in my view.

Homophobia?

Not seeing it. The inference being that jim is a bit of a fanny. Possible sexism, yes.

Last edited:

multitool

Shaman
Inventive? Two people have called me that name before, and as a matter of fact it's the two people that you start cryarseing about every time someone suggests you're being a bit extra on the forum.

It's usually you that starts whining about me, to be fair.

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Homophobia?

Not seeing it. The inference being that jim is a bit of a fanny. Possible sexism, yes.

Come on Multz - there's no need to be obtuse. Shep has very fixed views on what Proper Men are like, and uses terms associated with women or girls to denigrate men he sees as emasculated or effeminate. See also "jimslip". And his shitty little cheerleader Jowwy sniggers along approvingly. I'm not suggesting that you used the name with the same intent - I'm just telling you what I see when I read it.

multitool

Shaman
I'm afraid all that predates my arrival.

It harks back to a golden age of NACA, where threads were bathed in the gold celestial light of dopamine and serotonin. The cherubim Shep and jowwy were harmonious in intent to spread love and affection wherever they went. Rusty was optimistic and Fozy potent. Bobsmyuncle had a thought in his head and AndyCXR was happy and content, just as long as he had his arm up a cow's arṣe.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
I'm afraid all that predates my arrival.

It harks back to a golden age of NACA, where threads were bathed in the gold celestial light of dopamine and serotonin. The cherubim Shep and jowwy were harmonious in intent to spread love and affection wherever they went. Rusty was still optimistic and Fozy potent. Bobsmyuncle had a thought in his head and AndyCXR was happy and content, as long as he had his arm up a cow's arṣe.

And prescient.

You are Jowwy with a dictionary AICMFP. (March 2023)

Rusty Nails

Country Member
You posted that after my arrival, so it can't be prescient.

Want a lend of my dictionary?

It was prescient in that I saw early signs of your potential as a newby on my forum despite your self-effacing nature.

Will that dictionary explain to me when 'lend' can be used as a noun?

Top Bottom