The rise of the far right

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

Isn't immigration higher now than in 2016?

Should please people on here.

D

Deleted member 28

It does. You know it's the opposite of what they promised and, according to your previous posting history, what you voted for?

Tell me about it!

Can't see what you lot are moaning about.

Speaking of the far right, Reform UK’s poll didn’t go as expected and have asked people not to share it. 😂

Attachments

• IMG_0056.png
    IMG_0056.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 5

albion

Guru
The BBC has run a documentary on Kayne West, as well as having a BBC more bio like BBC Sounds series.

It is fascinating in that he was certainly inspired by Donald Trump but whereas Trump is indirectly racist, Kayne lets it all hang out and more.
The parallels are still fascinating though, especially with the mental health part.

matticus

Guru
The BBC has run a documentary on Kayne West, as well as having a BBC more bio like BBC Sounds series.

It is fascinating in that he was certainly inspired by Donald Trump but whereas Trump is indirectly racist, Kayne lets it all hang out and more.
The parallels are still fascinating though, especially with the mental health part.

I watched some of that. Truly depressing.

albion

Guru
West is just another victim of Trump. Trump pushed his insanity into orbit. Trump himself, hides his own insanity better.

multitool

Shaman
Does anyone believe that he can’t get a bank account?
There must be more to it than “no one likes me so I can’t get a bank account”

Of course there is more to it.

What he is doing is trying to get ahead of the story and control the narrative. We don't yet know what the story is, but there will be one.

Top Bottom