Things may get very interesting after this

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

A victim of sexual assault in the work place awarded substantial damages (some would say, not unreasonably, perhaps, not substantial enough), with possibly. more cases to come.

It must be true, it is in the Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/politic...bour-mp-compensation-woman-sexually-assaulted

It's rather quiet?

D

Deleted member 28

I have a suspicion that this is going to turn into a "Your Rapists Are Worse Than Our Rapists" competition.

Don't be silly, on this forum?

I'm sure the poor fellow has a perfectly valid reason for his actions, sleep walking perhaps or prolonged anxiety caused by some right wing government tactics forcing his hand.

I'm surprised it's not Boris in disguise!

Either way not many on here will be condemning him.

OP
OP
BoldonLad

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
I have a suspicion that this is going to turn into a "Your Rapists Are Worse Than Our Rapists" competition.

Would anyone want to "take ownership" of a rapist, or sexual predator, regardless of their Political persuasion?

Last edited:
Reading the report, in full, it is quite obvious that in our still heavily patriarchal and misogynistic society, the woman accusing faces a far more difficult time (financially and emotionally) than the male who is being accused of the crime.
Woman A said the decision to take on Hill had nevertheless left her homeless, traumatised by post-traumatic stress disorder, suffering from severe depressive disorder and with limited prospects of a career.

“I have gone through two and a half years of hell. I left my job with nothing while he took his pension, and several months’ pay and was covered by £250,000 towards his legal fees. I had to crowdfund my case. The system, even through the courts, is weighted in favour of MPs,” she said.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BoldonLad

BoldonLad

Reading the report, in full, it is quite obvious that in our still heavily patriarchal and misogynistic society, the woman accusing faces a far more difficult time (financially and emotionally) that the male who is being accused of the crime.

Very true.

mudsticks

Squire
Very true.

And yet and yet.

You try to make some kind of joke about it all..

"It's in the Guardian so it must be true"

Start a thread snidely trying to make out this party political..
Rather than just regular entitled male @rsholery..

That comes in all the flavours btw..

It's also posted in the "Who cares" thread..
But hey

Who really cares ??

You regularly approve the misogyny of other posters on here.

Don't pretend to be part of, coming up with, or even supporting the solutions, when you've clearly demonstrated otherwise.

We're not actually that dumb.

Anyway off on my holidays >>>>>

Byeee

OP
OP
BoldonLad

BoldonLad

And yet and yet.

But hey

Who really cares ??

Don't pretend to be part of, coming up with, or even supporting the solutions, when you've clearly demonstrated otherwise.

Byeee

Enjoy your holiday,

OP
OP
BoldonLad

BoldonLad

And yet and yet.

But hey

Who really cares ??

Byeee

Did I mention Political party in the OP?

Are there any smileys in my post, implying a joke?

The OP is not in the “who cares thread”, I started a new thread, because I thought it was important enough to warrant it, given the number of similar cases which may be pending.

Would you care to show a single post of mine where I have approved abuse of anyone, including women.

Again, have a nice holiday,

Milkfloat

I guess the Government cannot afford an insurance policy that pays out more than £250K as the premium would be like trying to insure hundreds of 17 year olds driving Ferraris given the number of cases that seem to come up.

Top Bottom