This forum and the current state of affairs.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Don't let the trolls stop you from posting. You've mentioned 2 things there that am not aware of Kiwi/Jack and would be interested in knowing more. If we stop posting, they win.

what a joke - flabbie calling other people trolls....yet all he does is post guardian links and comments on people he has on ignore

jowwy

I messaged Mudders just over a week ago and she's in fine health and, at the time, still on holiday.

I'm sure she'll be back soon.

Chill people. :becool:

i dont think anyone cares if she returns or not........its the other place where the question was asked, maybe you should post the reply over there

jowwy

No, By "win" we mean not having a topic degenerate into abusive posting devoid of content or substantiated information.

best you get fab foodie to stop making comments about people he has on ignore then......maybe then they may start to post some decent content. rather than be faced with trolls constantly like him

jowwy

fab foodie, cookie, mudsticks, boldonlad, rusty nails, paulb etc etc and a few others, just think this forum is for them to berate members who dont agree with them and if they dont agree with them, they have to provide proof and data and linsk etc etc etc....

People can just disagree without having to jump through fire to prove their points.....

D

Deleted member 49

Jump through hoops. :rolleyes:
At least your on the "list of ¢unts"....I'm not ☹️

classic33

fab foodie, cookie, mudsticks, boldonlad, rusty nails, paulb etc etc and a few others, just think this forum is for them to berate members who dont agree with them and if they dont agree with them, they have to provide proof and data and linsk etc etc etc....

People can just disagree without having to jump through fire to prove their points.....
The first two I can understand, but why do you need to provide a rabbe.

Try fire walking, its good for the soul.

Top Bottom