This thread does not exist, cheers Jim.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me

what are questioning you thick yam yam prick??? cant even farking speak properly,...

This is how thick yam yams are...even had to change the spelling on things to match the way the thick farkers talk

1674029902035.png

D

Deleted member 28

what are questioning you thick yam yam prick??? cant even farking speak properly,...

This is how thick yam yams are...even had to change the spelling on things to match the way the thick farkers talk

View attachment 2870

You do realise this is a pi$$ take and NOT ACTUALLY REAL?

Not having a go at local dialects here, ours clearly isn't the best, but you Welshies have a few choice ones of your own.

Once again, are you so disillusioned that you don't realise what a laughing stock you are and how stupid YOU come over with your lack of ability to spell or string a coherent sentence together?

I do genuinely believe you have some sort of mental issue.

jowwy

You do realise this is a pi$$ take and NOT ACTUALLY REAL?

Not having a go at local dialects here, ours clearly isn't the best, but you Welshies have a few choice ones of your own.

Once again, are you so disillusioned that you don't realise what a laughing stock you are and how stupid YOU come over with your lack of ability to spell or string a coherent sentence together?

I do genuinely believe you have some sort of mental issue.

coming from you.....what a pathetic human you are

Its called the welsh language, you thick racist fark....yam yams are english, but still cant speak or spell properly

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 28

but still cant speak or spell properly

Really?

Mental health issue for sure, fill yer boots saddo.X.

jowwy

At least I can afford to watch my team live you peasant.

fark me…who cant afford a tenner a season to watch wolves. I bet you dont even pay, probably break in through a fence somewhere.

Stupid little prick….i bet that was you last night making the sex noises on the bbc as you was sucking off the old codgers at the back of the stands.

Last edited:
Top Bottom