This thread does not exist, cheers Jim.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

fark me…who cant afford a tenner a season to watch wolves. I bet you dont even pay, probably break in through a fence somewhere.

Stupid little prick….i bet that was you last night making the sex noises on the bbc as you was sucking off the old codgers at the back of the stands.

How old are you, 12?

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
How old are you, 12?

Says the guy who i quote “at least i can afford to watch my team play”

farking inbred

jowwy

copying other peoples posts now, just goes to show how thick you really are...

But lets be frank here..

@shep your about as welcome on CC and Naca as a dose of herpes from a prostitute. Your constant thick, racist, misogynistic, sexist posts go to show that someone like you has no place in society, not at least on a forum like CC. So why don't you do yourself a favour, remove your membership of the forum, so you don't keep showing people how clueless you are about life and let the proper adults in the room carry on their discussion, without the class clown in here showing his ignorance.

Your not big, clever or even hard. Your just a thicko with an axe to grind and even worse a tory voter. The worst kind of tory voter too, not that there are many good one's.

jowwy

You are not going to maintain there is no need for English teachers?

did i say that???

Pressed the wrong key...happens to everyone. Even thick English teacher's like you

So not family at all then, why am i not surprised.

1) Proof reading. Even us 'thick' English teachers do this.
2) Family, and I can't believe I'm having to explain this again, to me is not the conventional mum, dad, 2.4 children. Family to me are the people I grew up with in care and the 2 outstanding social workers who sorted me out and put me on the straight and narrow while I was a very troubled teenager.
3) You still haven't explained why I'm a tax evader.
4) You seem to press the wrong key quite often. :laugh:

jowwy

1) Proof reading. Even us 'thick' English teachers do this.
2) Family, and I can't believe I'm having to explain this again, to me is not the conventional mum, dad, 2.4 children. Family to me are the people I grew up with in care and the 2 outstanding social workers who sorted me out and put me on the straight and narrow while I was a very troubled teenager.
3) You still haven't explained why I'm a tax evader.
4) You seem to press the wrong key quite often. :laugh:

cause im farking busy....im not playing with 7 your olds in the garden

you also seem to like to stick your nose into other peoples business too , keep out of peoples business and stick to what your good at , which is fark all

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 121

I am so glad i stumbled upon this thread...

7d0369adf590a9afaa7e2e4257ac0216.gif

Top Bottom