Tory party being - err - the Tory party

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ebikeerwidnes

Seems like there was a serious consideration for the Tory party to sell the whole database of party members to 3rd party companies for them for use the information to market their products

The idea was developed by the boss of a cryptocurrency firm with a string of failed businesses behind him. Yet senior Conservative officials appeared so captivated by the plan that they prepared to provide the party’s database of members in order to move the proposal forward.
Unquote

Best definition of the Tory Party I have seen in a while
start from here and the rest all makes sense.

Oh - hang on - evidence
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...millions-from-members-data-with-true-blue-app

• Wow
Reactions: C R

AndyRM

Elder Goth
It doesn't surprise me that they let Ager-Hanssen pitch to them. He's an absolute charlatan.

Beebo

Veteran
And in separate news.

Tory MPs getting caught in a sex sting honey trap has a depressing ring of familiarity to it.

William Wragg appears to be in trouble!

Ian H

Guru
At least Mercer's being honourable - not snitching on his mates just because they know something about the murders in Afganistan.

multitool

Shaman
And in separate news.

Tory MPs getting caught in a sex sting honey trap has a depressing ring of familiarity to it.

William Wragg appears to be in trouble!

It is reported that Willy was blackmailed into giving out MPs phone numbers, and then two of the MPs actually responded to the sexting 🤦

Wonder if they sent dickpics?

(or selfies, as they are known to the rest of us)

Beebo

Veteran
It is reported that Willy was blackmailed into giving out MPs phone numbers, and then two of the MPs actually responded to the sexting 🤦

Wonder if they sent dickpics?

(or selfies, as they are known to the rest of us)

You do have to wonder about the intellect of any senior politician who is stupid enough to use an app like Grindr and sending pictures to people you don’t know.

You are essentially asking to be blackmailed. What a prat.

C R

Über Member
Spoof story? Those names are a bit too stereotypically toff - Bertie Ballinger and Sebastian James.

I would be surprised if that was the case. The surname James is common in the area, and not particularly posh.

multitool

Shaman
You do have to wonder about the intellect of any senior politician who is stupid enough to use an app like Grindr and sending pictures to people you don’t know.

People are people.

• Sad

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.

My thoughts exactly!

multitool

Shaman
Obviously, you move in different circles to me, but, in my circle of acquaintances, I doubt the the immediate thought, on receiving a text from an unknown sender, is to reply with a photograph of their penis. I may ask that question, tonight, at the pub 😀

It's nothing to do with the circles I move in, it's to do with the nature of people.

Top Bottom