WaitWhatHuh!? Part 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

"and what did you do this weekend Johnny" "well Miss, I went to the football with Grandad and all his friends and we were singing songs" "that sounds nice, what were you singing?" "well I don't really know what it meant but it was 'fu*k the Tories, fu*k the Tories over and over again"

"oh I see"

Miss goes off to ring Social Services!

Miss is more likely to teach the verses as well as the chorus.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
"and what did you do this weekend Johnny" "well Miss, I went to the football with Grandad and all his friends and we were singing songs" "that sounds nice, what were you singing?" "well I don't really know what it meant but it was 'fu*k the Tories, fu*k the Tories over and over again"

"oh I see"

Because of the politics or because of the profanity? It's not exactly the most offensive thing you'll hear at a football match.

PaulB

Rees-mogg is apparently going to enact a policy to get those missing 11 days back from when we went over to the Gregorian calendar in 1752. Support for this is believed to be strong.

rees.jpg

winjim

Try going in the local boozer with a Man U shirt on and saying "turn that shite off,can't stand the Beatles"

To be fair I don't like the Beatles.

D

Deleted member 28

Because of the politics or because of the profanity? It's not exactly the most offensive thing you'll hear at a football match.

What do you think?

I believe you have young kids, tell me you'd be 'proud ' of them upon hearing one of them had been singing "f*ck" at the age of 10.

I would wager not.

I dare say if I had come on here relating a similar tale but different circumstances the 'posse ' would be all over me.

winjim

What do you think?

I believe you have young kids, tell me you'd be 'proud ' of them upon hearing one of them had been singing "f*ck" at the age of 10.

I would wager not.

I dare say if I had come on here relating a similar tale but different circumstances the 'posse ' would be all over me.

I'm not particularly happy with your swearing at me. Are you proud of it? Do you think it's acceptable? If a grown man can swear at a stranger on the internet then why can't a ten year old swear at a football match?

I know you go to the football and you seem pretty immersed in the culture. To me it seems to involve a lot of drinking, a lot of swearing and no small amount of violence. Do you think that's acceptable and how do you feel about exposing children to football culture in general? If it's unacceptable then what can be done about it and how can we safely and responsibly introduce our children to sports?

D

Deleted member 28

It's not exactly the most offensive thing you'll hear at a football match.

It's not, you're right.

I hear young kids swearing at games all the time with the blessing of their parents and they come across as idiot inbreds as well, if you condone it then that's your prerogative and it says a lot about you as a Father.

One home game some rough ar*e Wolves fan was walking to the game with his small Daughter (about 6/7) on his shoulders accompanied by her Mother, they were all happily singing one of the more 'colourful ' chants with lines Inc 'shagging their sister's ' and 'f*cking ' amongst the expletives.

This little girl knew every line word for word and these retard parents thought it good!

My Daughter is a TA in a primary school and told me if she heard that at school she would have to report it.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 28

I'm not particularly happy with your swearing at me. Are you proud of it? Do you think it's acceptable? If a grown man can swear at a stranger on the internet then why can't a ten year old swear at a football match?

I know you go to the football and you seem pretty immersed in the culture. To me it seems to involve a lot of drinking, a lot of swearing and no small amount of violence. Do you think that's acceptable and how do you feel about exposing children to football culture in general? If it's unacceptable then what can be done about it and how can we safely and responsibly introduce our children to sports?

Are you for real?

Me swearing at you in the written form (with a letter missing) is the same as a 10 yr old actually swearing at the top of his voice and being encouraged to do it?

You really see that as the same thing?

As for kids at games, I've taken both mine and the Daughter is now 20 but never once encouraged to swear on the terraces when younger.

Boring as it was I had seats in the Family stand when they were young as it happens.

Would you be happy with your 10 yr old being encouraged to swear by gramps then, simple question?

Bazzer

Have to say, unusually, I am with shep on this. If either of my children swore, let alone chanted f**k the Tories, at 10 years of age, in the company of either of mine or my wife's parents, I would not be happy about it. I know my wife wouldn't be, neither would our parents.

Last edited:
Top Bottom