Who do you have blocked?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Pharaoh
I figured his goal, along with others, was to usurp multitool from the "most posts" leaderboard.

But that target was reached, and breached, some time ago.

Of course, few people can be bothered to react, if you check that list. MT is still up there, even Mudsticks who left quite some time ago.
A bit like the pub bore - you avoid eye-contact and pass on to people you like.
 

briantrumpet

Timewaster
A bit like the pub bore - you avoid eye-contact and pass on to people you like.

It's why I avoid The Bridge Inn... you wouldn't believe how many pub bores I've had to avoid eye-contact with in there. Wednesday evenings seem to be the worst.
 

Ian H

Pharaoh
There once was a mariner's rime
Which though ancient, was not of its time
The third line, though pants
Was quite good for bantz
And not very tricky to mime.

One of STC's greatest failings was that he never wrote a limerick.

Fun fact: Charles Lamb's essay bemoaning the borrowers of books who either failed to return them or returned them damaged or written in, ended with him saying that, if you did lend books, you should lend them to such as STC, who would not only return them promptly, but filled with marginalia superior in quality and sometimes even in quantity to the original text.
 
Last edited:

Pross

Guru
With amount of 'this post is from an member you're ignoring' things I'm seeing I beginning to think I'm not a very tolerant person. They're not even people with particular views.
 

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Some resurrection.

Here's a banging Rime.


View: https://youtu.be/OSDZj_jh5cE?is=ERBMJTlr4qDrsd3k
 
  • Love
Reactions: C R

Shortfall

Well-Known Member
I still don't have anyone blocked as I have always preferred to scroll past the posts of users whom I usually find too verbose/boring/irritating delete as applicable. This leaves me the option to read even their posts if there's something that catches my eye particularly. Just recently however I'm coming very close to putting "two people" on ignore.
 
  • Like
Reactions: C R
Top Bottom