Who's next then?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Kier Starmer

Milkfloat

I struggle with this - I can only name people who I don't want to be anywhere near Number 10. I do wonder if Sunak will make a play as big dog. I suspect what we will see if a lot of people making moves, even if they think they won't win, they will hope they can do deals to transfer supporters in return for a cushy job.

jowwy

I struggle with this - I can only name people who I don't want to be anywhere near Number 10. I do wonder if Sunak will make a play as big dog. I suspect what we will see if a lot of people making moves, even if they think they won't win, they will hope they can do deals to transfer supporters in return for a cushy job.

i dont think another law breaker can be put in office........it would make a mockery of what some Cons have been saying about boris resigning over breaking the law

jowwy

This is the Tories we are talking about. Anything goes.

true...but they still have to think about the next election.....and sunak did himelf no favours over his wifes affairs with her Non Dom status, Parties and various other issues

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

The suspense is killing me.

No thought of your own then?

D

Deleted member 49

No thought of your own then?
No....I don't see any of them making much of a difference.Policies will be the same.
Don't get me wrong I'm happy to watch him go,but they'll wheel the next one in and it'll be buisness as usual.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Is there anybody as a candidate who is likely to want to change the direction of the ship? I don't know the candidates well enough to know. Bottom of my list of likely contenders would be Gove. I am assuming the really thick ones like ND won't be applying. I tend to think the really decent politicians are the ones you haven't heard of, not the gobby ones whose names we all know.

lazybloke

Regular
Leadership election timetable to be announced no later than next week.

Is it possible that Boris could find enough supporters to seek re-election?

Top Bottom