Who's next then?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
If you are that keen, maybe you should learn to spell his name? It isn't that tricky is it?

It obviously is……but i dont care tbh

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Listening to the Radio today there seemed to be the thought that Penny Mordaunt might be a good bet. Not sure why as she is not really known for her achievements other than celebrity high-diving and being ex military.

I thought that Raab only got the Deputy PM job as a consolation after being kicked out as Foreign Minister after his disaster over the Afghanistan evacuation effort. Can he really be considered as a runner for PM? They cannot be that desperate, or have such short memories.

I suspect it will be Wallace but possibly Zahawi who has positioned himself carefully the past few days as a 'loyal' person, but not afraid to tell Johnson the unpalatable truth.

It's the membership that decides between the two remaining candidates selected by the MPs.

So, pretty much anything could happen and wider public approval means less than it might.

Beebo

Veteran
Listening to the Radio today there seemed to be the thought that Penny Mordaunt might be a good bet. Not sure why as she is not really known for her achievements other than celebrity high-diving and being ex military.

I thought that Raab only got the Deputy PM job as a consolation after being kicked out as Foreign Minister after his disaster over the Afghanistan evacuation effort. Can he really be considered as a runner for PM? They cannot be that desperate, or have such short memories.

I suspect it will be Wallace but possibly Zahawi who has positioned himself carefully the past few days as a 'loyal' person, but not afraid to tell Johnson the unpalatable truth.

Raab and Gove have both said they will not stand.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

and it'll be buisness as usual.

Hopefully.

D

Deleted member 49

Hopefully.
Have they ever been anything different....why hope ? Whoever it is will be the the same.Self serving look after yourself and the wealthy... and feck the rest of you.
Changing a leader won't change any of their policies.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

Have they ever been anything different....why hope ? Whoever it is will be the the same.Self serving look after yourself and the wealthy... and feck the rest of you.
Changing a leader won't change any of their policies.

🤣

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

No....I don't see any of them making much of a difference.Policies will be the same.
Don't get me wrong I'm happy to watch him go,but they'll wheel the next one in and it'll be buisness as usual.

The question was who do you think will be next, you seem to have misunderstood this?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

Is that funny cause it's the truth ? Or do you think it'll be any different.

Policies rarely change that's why people vote different ways, I'm laughing at you because you don't seem to understand a simple question.

D

Deleted member 49

No....I don't see any of them making much of a difference.Policies will be the same.
Don't get me wrong I'm happy to watch him go,but they'll wheel the next one in and it'll be buisness as usual.

The question was who do you think will be next, you seem to have misunderstood this?
You maybe misunderstood me.

Top Bottom