You can't fix stupid, Part 3.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Johnno260

Regular
It wouldn't be too bad if they're just taking themselves out but they're taking other, innocent, people with them. :sad:

how do you talk sense into people with beliefs like this though.

Johnno260

Regular
Someone like this is too far gone. They’re lost. Nothing we can do except hope for a bit of Darwinism.

what annoyed me later in the conversation they said why was someone put on a ventilator while still breathing, what so wait until not breathing? aka dead.

They said all people should be on CPAP, but CPAP is only helpful if the person is making effort to breath, if the effort is too much then CPAP is pointless, also they ignored the fact someone this sick is critical.
CPAP due to the positive pressure is debated if it could actually help spread the virus around a ward.

what annoyed me later in the conversation they said why was someone put on a ventilator while still breathing, what so wait until not breathing? aka dead.

They said all people should be on CPAP, but CPAP is only helpful if the person is making effort to breath, if the effort is too much then CPAP is pointless, also they ignored the fact someone this sick is critical.
CPAP due to the positive pressure is debated if it could actually help spread the virus around a ward.
I think it's one of those situations where for self preservation it's best to step away from that kind of crap. No amount of engagement will change anything other than your own frustration, sadly....

Johnno260

Regular
I think it's one of those situations where for self preservation it's best to step away from that kind of crap. No amount of engagement will change anything other than your own frustration, sadly....

oh for sure, sometimes I post factual stuff and leave it there, just incase it sways someone later on reading, but someone that far gone there is zero hope, smashing you face into a wall is more constructive.

Top Bottom