You Can't Fix Stupid. Part 5

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
Makes you so proud to be British doesn't it. ?🙄

The heady result of a toxic populist media, and woefully poor education system.

Beebo

Veteran
The bit at 5.54 when he say “he it is” made me laugh out loud.
We’d waited 6 minutes before she finally blames everything on immigration, in a call in dedicated to protesting. And then she pulls out the entire Daily Mail play book.

• Sad
Reactions: C R

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
I started listening to Jameso 5 or 6 years ago, when the show was a procession of Brexit knuckledraggers having their pants gleefully & expertly pulled down, one after the other. Seemed cathartic back then. This is similar in a way but good grief - doesn't James sound bored now?

Reactions: C R

mudsticks

Squire
I started listening to Jameso 5 or 6 years ago, when the show was a procession of Brexit knuckledraggers having their pants gleefully & expertly pulled down, one after the other. Seemed cathartic back then. This is similar in a way but good grief - doesn't James sound bored now?

Its got to kill a guys spirit after a while surely - listening to so much ill-informed garbage day after day.

OP
OP
cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Über Member

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
7yrs on from the vote and you still cant get over it........ deep and bitter springs to mind.

mudsticks

Squire
I asume these eejits haven't seen the original album cover from 50 years ago.

I think you're expecting an 'intellectual step too far'.

Hoping for that particular connection to be made 🤔🌈

Ian H

Guru

View: https://twitter.com/cmclymer/status/1616572690105569281?s=20&t=0moXBBwDxQZSswGCNR2nLg

Utterly plumbing the depths of 'anti woke' stupidity..

It's very funny, until ...

... thinking about it more, it's actually pretty scarey, many of these people are allowed to drive cars, and operate machinery.. 😱

I rather like this one.
FnFP1i3XkAIeZ46.jpg

Although the parade of GIFs is bloody irritating. Can't Musk do something useful and ban the things.

Last edited:

Badger_Boom

It's very funny, until ...

... thinking about it more, it's actually pretty scarey, many of these people are allowed to drive cars, and operate machinery.. 😱
Or you get depressed thinking that some of them might be fellow Pink Floyd fans. Perhaps they only ever listened to The Wall and took the second act far too seriously.

Top Bottom