Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
Jezus what an overly indept review of the whole US culture, fooking hell you really showed what a violence bunch they are... *reads about the current murder counter in London, which is in size and population a very small compared to the us.. really makes your point stronger mate..*

Yeah that's an ''NRA'' Line ''to protect against mass murderers everyone should have a gun'' their motives to be extra vocal now is offcourse because the shooting before this it took an hour for the police to do something. Now it's two things comming together for them, the police acted properly, and the offender is Trans(activist) not saying all of the NRA is anti-trans but they are in majority republican.

Well they already have lots of measurements, which is also witnessed by the relatively low victim count if you see what a massive school it was. But the elephant in the room is screaming that, alltough guns on itself don't kill having so much guns make the chance and likelyness that the same guns will kill in the hands of the wrong poeple or maybe even not nessacarly wrong people but in the wrong mental state.

So unless their gun laws are seriously revised, their schools change into more of a fortress than they already are, they won't be able to stop it.

Another person who can't read.

CULTURE!!!!!

icowden

Legendary Member
The Jack Reacher series was written by an English fella by the way.
I wonder why he didn't set it in the UK?

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
I wonder, would newly qualified teachers get a hand gun, then, as their grade increased, be issued with more powerful automatic weapons, the school Principal would presumably have a Sherman Tank?

Bazzer

Some of the pro gun lobby have identified the cause of school shootings. Schools have side doors which are not locked and there are not enough police within schools.
It's like living on a different planet!

D

Deleted member 121

I wonder, would newly qualified teachers get a hand gun, then, as their grade increased, be issued with more powerful automatic weapons, the school Principal would presumably have a Sherman Tank?

What happens if the baddies turn up in a Tiger tank?
Probably best to have a couple of B17 flying fortresses on standby to carpet bomb the entire area, just to be sure.

D

Deleted member 121

Some of the pro gun lobby have identified the cause of school shootings. Schools have side doors which are not locked and there are not enough police within schools.

That's right. The school wasn't a prison with enough prison officers, that was the problem.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I wonder why he didn't set it in the UK?

That would take some ability as a writer.

icowden

Legendary Member
Even if they were locked, I believe there is a South African chap who demonstrated that it's quite possible to kill someone through a door...

😥

Attachments

• 0B78A76B-2AC5-4C9D-AD76-ABCCC6CB7CB0.jpeg
    0B78A76B-2AC5-4C9D-AD76-ABCCC6CB7CB0.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 5

Bazzer

Even if they were locked, I believe there is a South African chap who demonstrated that it's quite possible to kill someone through a door...
Quite. And I am also sure the windows fitted in the school classrooms do not stop the various calibres available to intended mass murderers, but that doesn't fit the narrative of the pro gun lobby.

Top Bottom