A win for Mr Depp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Legendary Member
Depp has literally just paid off someone he assaulted on set.
No, Depp has settled with a male actor who alleges that he was punched by Depp on set. A witness states that Depp was reacting to Brooks using racial epithets toward a homeless black woman and that no punches were thrown. There is also evidence that they were friendly after the event. It seems that Brooks won't let it lie so Depp has paid him off to make him go away.

I still don't see the overwhelming evidence against Depp. Witnesses seem to suggest that it's Heard who has the issues.

Rusty Nails

Country Member

Was his Dad Ali G?7

Well you've got another celeb abuser to defend now, of course, so you won't be short of new misogynistic pursuits.
i don't defend abusers, that's why i didn't defend Heard the abuser.. as per court decision, it's a pity it wasn't a real court case then she would be behind bars now. Just like Smollett (different topic same ammo)

For me, the key difference between the Manson case and the Depp Case is

It seems odd to me that if Depp is the abusing monster that Heard alleges, she seems to be the only person he ever abused. His ex partners have all supported him and contradicted press reports of abuse.
that is indeed a key difference between Depp and Mansion, along with Heards history of abuse

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Wonder if 'Dutch' Guy helped crowdfund the unsealing? :laugh:

It shouldn't really have needed any additional evidence for people to grasp that Depp is an abuser of a very conventional and easily recognisable kind, but such is the damage that Depp and his misogynistic fanboy army have done. It's a bit infuriating that Knox ever supported him, as she more than anyone ought to recognise media-fuelled misogyny at work, but there you go.

Wonder if 'Dutch' Guy helped crowdfund the unsealing? :laugh:

It shouldn't really have needed any additional evidence for people to grasp that Depp is an abuser of a very conventional and easily recognisable kind, but such is the damage that Depp and his misogynistic fanboy army have done. It's a bit infuriating that Knox ever supported him, as she more than anyone ought to recognise media-fuelled misogyny at work, but there you go.
But how about all those other allegations against Heard? All hired by Depp before he even knew her? All setup in advance to help here lose?
I never said Depp was an angel and they what claimed documents contain evidence off, now i know this isn't about juridical facts this is about twitter court, Depp shall and must be found guilty even if the court says he isn't.. i can only say could luck with that but keep my name out of it please.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Kindly explain the part you left out, how said events happened before Depp even knew Heard?

To be fair, it's no more mental than all the other stuff you claim to be taken in by. Almost as if bad faith misinformation were the whole point of you.

To be fair, it's no more mental than all the other stuff you claim to be taken in by. Almost as if bad faith misinformation were the whole point of you.
Typical woke ideology, you can't win with arguments so you come up with trying to insult or degrade the other party. Just as your obsession with branding me pro-Depp fook off, i'm not pro anyone just because i defend the other side against the overwhelmingly pro Heard stance in this topic.

For the record, i said and consistently said i was never for Depp or Heard, i also consistently said that i believe Heard more to be an abuser then Depp. She is at the very least more controlling proven by the very co-op article the court case was about. She already had a settlement, money, her carreer would have been fine without, but she had to write that article because things didn't entirely swing her way.

And don't come with the ''be she is an victim she wanna be heard bullshit'', she could and can still go to the police, the reason why she probably doesn't is because they turn every stone, and she will be convicted i they find out she isn't telling the truth and or will ask the ex she abused to press charges.
She tried to cancel Depp and got burned in the end, and the only reason she got burned is greed, greed for attention, greed for being liked(claiming to donate something to charity while you actually don't) Greed for controlling the narrative, the tone of the debate(amongst other that co-op article)

I don't know why it's so hard for you to admit Heard is at the very least an Abuser, that doesn't say Depp isn't but apparently that is to hard for you the concept that women can be abusers too. The very reason of this denial is why many men who fell victim to these kind of women fall victim of suicide, no abuse if never ok, but the worst abuse is the abuse where we don't talk about.

Beebo

Veteran
Poor old Ryan Giggs is having his good name blackened in the courts.
This is a criminal court so it will be interesting to see what happens.
He doesn’t seem to be a very nice person.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Poor old Ryan Giggs is having his good name blackened in the courts.
This is a criminal court so it will be interesting to see what happens.
He doesn’t seem to be a very nice person.

poor he isnt...a prick he is and im welsh

Top Bottom