All right wingers are colossal morons

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
On the odd occasion when I've read a Ma!l article, I've been struck by the relative accuracy of a given article, but with a willfully misleading headline. My guess is an expectation that their readers won't read beyond the headline & the Ma!l has plausible deniability.

That is the skill. Misrepresenting facts to create an entirely different "narrative", whilst being able to justify it, at least superficially. Demographics of newspaper readership are closely correlated to social class groups with broadsheet readership firmly in the AB groups, and the Daily Mail predominantly BC. As you might expect, higher social class groups have higher levels of education, so it doesn't take a huge leap to conclude that more literate readers are inured to the sophistical tactics of the Daily Mail.

• Laugh
Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 49

That is the skill. Misrepresenting facts to create an entirely different "narrative", whilst being able to justify it, at least superficially. Demographics of newspaper readership are closely correlated to social class groups with broadsheet readership firmly in the AB groups, and the Daily Mail predominantly BC. As you might expect, higher social class groups have higher levels of education, so it doesn't take a huge leap to conclude that more literate readers are inured to the sophistical tactics of the Daily Mail.
From that analysis I'd say your a Daily Sport reader.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis

Masterclass in misrepresentation from Gullis here:

View: https://twitter.com/GaryLineker/status/1635769616759758849?t=qYKuQ1RLjeFzaWU6KTiGeg&s=19

bobzmyunkle

Interesting slant from yesterday. The 'left wing blob' attacking Fiona Bruce because she's a woman showing professional competence (or something like that).
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/columni...ry-Lineker-lionised-Fiona-Bruce-hung-dry.html

'But that’s not the worst of it. Despite being wise, experienced and rather good at what she does, she’s also modest, polite and a little self-deprecating'
That's a lot of untruths in one sentence.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 28

For someone so well educated and I assume socially and professionally successful you do some f**kin whining!

Are you completely happy with your life or has it been a bit of a disappointment for you?

You spend so much time making sure we all know how intelligent you are and how better educated you've been yet you pi$$ about on some sub section of a 2 bit cycling forum for nobodies.

Surely you have better places to be with all your knowledge and I assume experience of something far more intellectually challenging than here?

Or are you really just some failed academic stuck in a mundane existence and this is your release?

Just wondering like.

multitool

Shaman
You are so thick, shep

Top Bottom