Another runners and riders thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

Catching-up on the news after a day of honest toil in the Eurozone, working for a Eurozone employer, the amount of delusion I hear on the radiogram is amazing.
We're totally farkeddd- bring back Boris? What planet are people on?

Go and live in the 'Eurozone' if its that good, save on some Planet destroying flights?

OP
OP
newfhouse

newfhouse

pleb

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
Johnson didn't vote yesterday. This would have meant that he'd have the whip removed, so ineligible. ''I decided to go on holiday again instead of working'' will probably be a reasonable explanation now.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
I'm sure you can if you meet the criteria and fill out the required forms, stupid comment.

Much as I get it you don't want everyone moaning about 2016 you really don't seem to appreciate that things really have changed, and not for the better for many people. For me personally the more time goes on and all the petty new rules and disadvantages kick in, I do wonder just what the point was, the country doesn't seem to have gained much if anything in return. Except unstable government.

D

Deleted member 28

Much as I get it you don't want everyone moaning about 2016 you really don't seem to appreciate that things really have changed, and not for the better for many people. For me personally the more time goes on and all the petty new rules and disadvantages kick in, I do wonder just what the point was, the country doesn't seem to have gained much if anything in return. Except unstable government.

I understand things are far more difficult than before but when people say you can no longer do things that you clearly can then I'll continue to correct them.

If people say "and how much more difficult is that now " then fair enough I'll agree.

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
It was never easy, always required the strenuous suspension of disbelief, but now I can no longer take you seriously.
Tell me I'm wrong.

Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 28

It was never easy, always required the strenuous suspension of disbelief, but now I can no longer take you seriously.
Tell me I'm wrong.

I've never taken you seriously but unlike you I've never felt the need to pretend I'm giving a speech at Eaton.

Top Bottom