As long as the shareholders don't suffer.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ebikeerwidnes

There is apparently something in Southern Water

and there is a flood defence thingy on side of the Sankey Canal in Warrington
so some places may be pulling at least some of their weight

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
I have been unable to find a "league table" of the water companies and discharges, but, anecdotally, my impression was that Souther Water was a prime offender, they didn't pay any dividends in 2022, Thames Water and Yorkshire water also figured regularly in News items, I seem to recall, they are the bottom end of the dividend pay-outs league table, for 2022.

This may, or, may not be relevant.

Last edited:

ebikeerwidnes

I have been unable to find a "league table" of the water companies and discharges, but, anecdotally, my impression was that Souther Water was a prime offender, they didn't pay any dividends in 2022, Thames Water and Yorkshire water also figured regularly in News items, I seem to recall, they are the bottom end of the dividend pay-outs league table, for 2022.

This may, or, may not be relevant.

There is a map here - not a league table but closeish
https://theriverstrust.org/key-issues/sewage-in-rivers

D

Deleted member 28

Perhaps everyone on here that directly own shares should either donate their divvies or sell up in order to prevent supporting such atrocities?

Perhaps everyone on here that directly own shares should either donate their divvies or sell up in order to prevent supporting such atrocities?

Wouldn’t that depend on which shares you hold?

Top Bottom