C R
Squire
If I were doing a budget I'd bring in a very large levy on social media companies.
But that's because you're an anarchist who hates are wealth creators, so there.
If I were doing a budget I'd bring in a very large levy on social media companies.
Badenoch playing very dangerous games, aided and abetted by the usual suspects.
View attachment 17399
Dunning-KrugerBadenoch telling the nation that the Single Market (which her party took us out of) is a great thing, with that look on her face (mouth to one side, raised eyebrows) which says "I've got such a killer argument here that you'll never understand!"
View attachment 17429
That curve has a peak. Hers is more like a plot of radioactive decay.Dunning-Kruger
Sorry, I didn't read the article. There might be something coherent in her plan for all I know. And what about those big TVs they all buy? Why no plan to crackdown on those? (Maybe that's in the article, who knows).
BBC News - Tories would prevent long-term jobless spending benefits on alcohol and cigarettes - BBC News
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c920vy2jxle8o
From the article "The Tories said the reduced subsistence allowance would be loaded onto pre-paid card that would not allow cash withdrawals, and would "prevent spending" on alcohol, cigarettes, or gambling.". If those are unacceptable, why allow vapes? or Netflix?, etc., etc.BBC News - Tories would prevent long-term jobless spending benefits on alcohol and cigarettes - BBC News
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c920vy2jxle8o
Or condoms. People on benefits shouldn't have any fun at all.From the article "The Tories said the reduced subsistence allowance would be loaded onto pre-paid card that would not allow cash withdrawals, and would "prevent spending" on alcohol, cigarettes, or gambling.". If those are unacceptable, why allow vapes? or Netflix?, etc., etc.
From the article "The Tories said the reduced subsistence allowance would be loaded onto pre-paid card that would not allow cash withdrawals, and would "prevent spending" on alcohol, cigarettes, or gambling.". If those are unacceptable, why allow vapes? or Netflix?, etc., etc.
The Tories estimate the proposed changes would move about 350,000 claimants onto the lower rate of Universal Credit, saving around £538m a year.
Linked back into their policy to re-instate the 2-child benefit cap ...Or condoms. People on benefits shouldn't have any fun at all.From the article "The Tories said the reduced subsistence allowance would be loaded onto pre-paid card that would not allow cash withdrawals, and would "prevent spending" on alcohol, cigarettes, or gambling.". If those are unacceptable, why allow vapes? or Netflix?, etc., etc.