Big brother Tesla

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Legendary Member
Surely this Tesla messaging is really problematic? A bit of a nudge and wink - hey you need to be here because of the pesky law, but you don't really need to be here.
Yes, in many ways I agree with you. Musk is devoted to getting these cars to be fully autonomous, and the quickest way to do that is by collecting data from autonomous and non-autonomous driving. He tends to forget that people are human and that as soon as you don't *need* to do something, the tendency will be to do something else...

OP
OP
albion

albion

Guru
Yes, in many ways I agree with you. Musk is devoted to getting these cars to be fully autonomous, and the quickest way to do that is by collecting data from autonomous and non-autonomous driving. He tends to forget that people are human and that as soon as you don't *need* to do something, the tendency will be to do something else...
Musk is only devoted to himself.
https://www.theguardian.com/technol...rs-raised-over-disinformation-and-hate-speech

The birds will fly.

Reactions: C R

icowden

Legendary Member
You have to be a little careful with that assessment. He will of course appear to be devoted to himself as he is autistic (Aspergers). It's very hard when you are neurodiverse to remember all the rules that normal people take for granted.

If you ask me a question, I will answer it in detail but I have to remember to ask you a question back. I will also have to remember that you probably didn't want the full answer. For example, if you ask me how I am, I have to try to remember that you don't really want to know.

It was about Tesla, that is an company owned by Musk but that doesn't say that much.
Say a lot about the eu that they respond to his one liner and not his much longer winded post in which he explains what he wants with twitter.. (and also addresses said concerns)but hey that would be less trending, guess that Breton got a lot of ''likes'' and there was i thinking politics was about policy doing the right thing etc.

icowden

Legendary Member
Not relevant. My point is that Musk is going to be self-absorbed as this tends to be how autism manifests. He isn't interested in *you* unless you are interesting.

Well the incidents are a bit blown out of proportion, but especially on long haul's roads would be much safer with autonomous driving. the best examples are sensor based brake systems there are many youtubes showing those systems are much better simply for the fact they see hundreds of meters earlier then the human eye, and the response is instant.
Collecting autonomous and non-autonomous data is essential to let the machine learning responds to human driving styles. and as a feature it would probably be able to adapt to the driver's preferred driving style.

OP
OP
albion

albion

Guru
Seems that, response to Hilary Clinton tweeting that the attack on Pelosi's hubby was the fault of far right mouthpieces Musk tweeted back a link claiming it was actually gay liaison gone wrong.
Must be the autism making claimed lefty Musk appear very much like Trump, yet again.

Also it is reported that a verification charge of $20 a month is coming in for those wanting to show themselves bonafide. Or is it really showing themselves as 'bonafide loonies'?

icowden

Legendary Member
Seems that, response to Hilary Clinton tweeting that the attack on Pelosi's hubby was the fault of far right mouthpieces Musk tweeted back a link claiming it was actually gay liaison gone wrong. Must be the autism making claimed lefty Musk appear very much like Trump, yet again.
He now seems to be claiming that the tweet was fake.

matticus

Guru
Man posts tweet. Man realises tweet was stupid / wrong / contained made up content. Man deletes tweet.

That's a summary of the story. Surely that's the way things should work?

Man should also apologise [assuming there is someone relevant who has been harmed/insulted/offended]. I haven't read the two Daily Mail stories, sorry, just answering your text above.

Did Musk ever apologise to the "paedo guy"?

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom