Big brother Tesla

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
albion

albion

Veteran
It always puzzles me why the far right get off on have fraudster post love-ins.
Even that term Trump Social has that great sense of irony.

mudsticks

Squire
Man posts tweet. Man realises tweet was stupid / wrong / contained made up content. Man deletes tweet.

That's a summary of the story. Surely that's the way things should work?

How about man checks facts, and considers the effects of his tweet before retweeting ??

Particularly if the man is trying to portray himself as 'intelligent' and allegedly a 'force for good' 🙄

And if he's trying to model decent behaviour, on a platform he now 'owns'

As we know a lie gets half way round the world, before the truth gets etc etc..

Even more so when that lie gets in the hands of rwnjs for whom truth, much less 'morality' seem to have very little value .

mudsticks

Squire
Well now you're just asking for the moon on a stick. :okay:

No, I'm just asking for decent, honest, thoughtful behaviour.

The fact that that's not showing much sign of turning up, any time soon, doesn't mean I have to lower my own standards though :okay:

Reactions: C R
OP
OP
albion

albion

Veteran
'saying his behavior was “fueling an unhelpful perception” of the exec’s leadership.'

That 'actual reality' is why he suckered himself into buying something that was seen to to be part his downfall.

matticus

Guru
his behavior was “fueling an unhelpful perception” of the exec’s leadership.'

oh wow - that's a world-leading piece of understatement, isn't it? :laugh:

Man posts tweet. Man realises tweet was stupid / wrong / contained made up content. Man deletes tweet.

That's a summary of the story. Surely that's the way things should work?
The story is a bit different, the way how he responded to that tweet makes clear he knows it is not a very reliable source.(he does that more often, just as deleting the tweet after a few hours) However so is the whole Pelosi story just for the elections, that's also the main discussion you saw under that thread, no one took that site seriously but there are lots of questions about the official Pelosi reading, you would assume you don't walk in by one of the best secured politician's in the us. Just as there where no signs of forced entry, and earlier reports about that attacker place him more in the left than in the far right corner.

But none of the mainstream media questions this so did that Musk by highlighting that tweet showed.

Also he trolled nyt them with this tweet, made me laugh:

View: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1586871691686223872

OP
OP
albion

albion

Veteran
I wonder if Musk loves all his new buddies.

As to how much cash he spent. He onoy really blew away his Tesla shares, which might actually help Tesla long term.

Top Bottom