Big brother Tesla

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Legendary Member
The reviews seem to indicate that the bodywork is anything but tough.

I think it depends how you define tough.
https://www.hagerty.co.uk/articles/videos-articles/we-hit-the-tesla-cybertruck-with-sledgehammers/

C R

Über Member
Not to mention the humour in designing it to look like a seven year old's drawing.

Reminds me of that Simpson's episode where Homer designs a car for the common man and ruins his brothers company
1713732959319.png

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I'd say it vastly underplays the amount of technical work that has gone into shaping the ultra-tough bodywork TBH.

Like @C R said. That thing isn't tough.

It's angular, edgy and hench looking, like some roid inflated dude bro from a gym. But when it actually comes down to strength and ability, it'll get shown up by something far more capable, less exotic yet ruthless.

icowden

Legendary Member
That's how they managed to break the bulletproof windows with a ball bearing.
The windows aren't bullet proof. The bodywork is, within a fairly tight definition of bullet proof (will stop a 9mm round, won't stop an AR15). It's worth noting that the window still stopped the ball bearing.

icowden

Legendary Member

icowden

Legendary Member
Seems the 'online recall' fix might gave done near zero to fix all those autopilot failure crashes.
Yes, it's very hard to fix stupid people.

And by the looks of it, cyclists have to simply keep their fingers crossed the driver is in charge, not autopilot, the recent death being another motorcyclist.
Because no driver driving without Autopilot has ever knocked a motorcyclist or pedal cyclist off a bike.

Top Bottom