Boris Johnson

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Once a Wheeler

Billy Bunter has been expelled from Greyfriars school.

He still claims he never stole Bob Cherry's cake and anyway it didn't taste very nice.

How could people be so beastly to him when they knew he would pay them back as soon as Mama's postal order arrived?

Who could possibly take the place of the Fat Owl of Uxbridge?

3067.jpg

Click here for original.

Beebo

Veteran
Johnson is a dick and Dorris is deranged.
But can anyone explain why Nigel Adam, a relatively unknown MP would choose to resign now.
How does this help the Tory party or the constituents they represent?

Beebo

Veteran
He built a whole career on breaking other people’s rules and telling lies. It was part of his appeal to certain voters.

His problem came when the rules he broke were his own. And he had no where to hide.

pubrunner

I'm massively skeptical about the whole thing but it's being reported that he is actually going.

He is actually going, but I wouldn't be at all surprised, if he tries to come back - after all, he has a colossal ego and it's just in his nature to seek to get back into the limelight.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
He is actually going, but I wouldn't be at all surprised, if he tries to come back - after all, he has a colossal ego and it's just in his nature to seek to get back into the limelight.

With Charles having started his first job at 74 perhaps King Boris I does have a certain ring to it.

Ian H

Guru

Johnson's great weakness is his laziness. He'd be a lot more dangerous if he actually did the work.

C R

Über Member
Johnson's great weakness is his laziness. He'd be a lot more dangerous if he actually did the work.

Indeed, the "saving grace" with de Pfeffel, Berlusconi and Trump was their laziness and lack of attention to detail. People like Orban are less flash, but significantly more dangerous.

Top Bottom