Boris Johnson

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C R

Über Member
I think it’s unprecedented to have a PM criminally sanctioned in office, who has lied to and deceived parliament, the public and the crown in the way he has.

He deserves the stiffest punishment available.

Alas, he was able to skip most of his punishment by resigning.

😂

Attachments

• IMG_0016.png
    IMG_0016.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 3
D

Deleted member 49

Why wouldn’t in be?
Misleading the house on various occasions...blah blah feck like anyone didn't know what sort of person he was ! He's a serial liar.Lied his way to get elected,lied at every turn whilst PM.Threatened us plebs with fines during Covid whilst peopled died and he pissed it up at parties.
I'd say there's a lot of people here who would of lost their jobs for a lot less.
Feck him he should be booted out and discraced,loose whatever pensions, privileges that went with the job.Should be criminal charges as far as I'm concerned.We gave up the chance of a decent opposition for these c#nts.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
I think there's a good chance he would have stood down anyway. He's too lazy and greedy just to be a decent constituency MP. I can't imagine him looking into why they cancelled the 54 bus route or why there are so many boarded up shops in the precinct. Hopefully this confirms the end of his political career altogether though, and his journalistic one too.

matticus

Guru
I think there's a good chance he would have stood down anyway. He's too lazy and greedy just to be a decent constituency MP. I can't imagine him looking into why they cancelled the 54 bus route or why there are so many boarded up shops in the precinct. Hopefully this confirms the end of his political career altogether though, and his journalistic one too.

He's just bought a house a short ride from me ... I know a guy who is on all the local commitees etc, he's already met BJ. I shall report back if they get more buses, or the tarmac shows a sudden improvement, etc :P

(they don't have any boarded-up shops there. Surprisingly.)

Mr Celine

A 90 day ban seems harsh.

The giant dildo of consequence does not come lubed.

multitool

Shaman
It won't be original comment from me to describe Johnson's actions as pure Trumpism. The lies underpinning lies are dazzling. Attempt at obfuscation at every step. Just watched Guto Hari on QT trying to conflate the punishment of the damnung report with the insignificant £50 fine for breaking lockdown regs, as an attempt to claim unfair harshness.

Last edited:

albion

Guru
He made a good career out of zero integrity.

An integrity that is now even too low for the Torygraph.
However , the Daily Mail loves tardy.

Top Bottom