Boris Johnson

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 121

Conspiracy theorists knew about this years ago, & you’re shocked.

It was an open secret rather than conspiracies. All aided by the likes of the Daily Mail. Brexiteers were only too happy to drink the kool-aid... Believe in Britain they said.

Milzy

It was an open secret rather than conspiracies. All aided by the likes of the Daily Mail. Brexiteers were only too happy to drink the kool-aid... Believe in Britain they said.

True enough, Russell Brands band were blaming the Iraq war for Brexit. Displaced migrants going into Europe and setting off the gammons.

matticus

Guru
Guardian reporter snuck a very good line into the birthofchild report(read to the end):

Carrie and Boris Johnson have announced the birth of their third child, a second son.

Carrie Johnson, in the caption of an Instagram post with a picture of her holding the newborn, joked: “Welcome to the world Frank Alfred Odysseus Johnson born 5th July at 9.15am. (Can you guess which name my husband chose?!)”

The former prime minister Boris Johnson is keen to be thought of as a scholar of the classics. In Greek mythology, Odysseus leaves behind his wife and child to seek adventure, encountering many other women along the way.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
I’d love to think that Ken Livingstone had a hand in releasing a breeding colony.

This is definitely the best piece of news since a sheep ate Isabella Rosselini's salad.

BTW his new gaffe is pretty local to me. I need to revisit to confirm the exact property. I *suspect* you can see partially down into his garden from the local highpoint/beauty-spot. Only to look for newts of course ...

Taking on @Pale Rider' s role as the spelling monitor I think you mean gaff.

But I'm adding the above to my collection of Freudian slips....

Pale Rider

Veteran
Taking on @Pale Rider' s role as the spelling monitor I think you mean gaff.

But I'm adding the above to my collection of Freudian slips....

I would go for gaff to mean house, but since it's verbal slang there may not be a standardised spelling.

Gaffe, on t'other hand, appears to have some etymology establishing its spelling and meaning of a mistake.

I quite like my new role as spelling monitor, but I'm only prepared to carry on if @Bromptonaut agrees to do the milk.

Top Bottom