BRFR Cake Stop 'breaking news' miscellany

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not sure where to begin with Tennessee being unable to kill someone, twice.

But its humane, apparently.

If there's anyone MAGA involved, they will claim that operation Epic American Injection was a complete success, and its objectives never included preventing ongoing life.

So the Tennessee governor is describing last night's events as "a tragedy". Can't decide if this is intentional irony.
 
  • Like
Reactions: C R

Pross

Guru
Surely MAGA should be saying that it is god's will that she lives?
Nah, religion only applies when it suits.

Witchcraft - they’ll burn her instead.
 

Rusty Nails

Country Member
"If" is doing an awful amount of lifting there.
Nothing makes sense of terrorists getting released on bail.

Which "If"?

I think the accusation that Burnham is escalating tension is doing all the lifting.

Burnham gets accused by some of often not doing/saying enough, yet when he does in this instance he is saying too much. I suspect that some look for reasons to criticise him.
 
I suspect many folk will think that she deserves it.

I you are going to have capital punishment, then actually killing them quickly and relatively pain free is the least that can be expected.
Pro death penalty is a simplistic notion based on mistakenly thinking it makes things better, and acts as a deterrent.

The US murder rate tells us its not a deterrent, its hard to fix mistakes, and its more expensive in the end than than prison given then endless hearings and appeals and stays.
 
  • Like
Reactions: C R

Pblakeney

Shaman
Which "If"?

I think the accusation that Burnham is escalating tension is doing all the lifting.

Burnham gets accused by some of often not doing/saying enough, yet when he does in this instance he is saying too much. I suspect that some look for reasons to criticise him.

I'd say all 3 "if"s are fairly equally important.
Let's just say that I'm sceptical of the dossier being built up.
 

AuroraSaab

Epic Member
Terrorism arrest made over the RAF incident.

https://news.sky.com/story/dual-uk-...d-incident-counter-terror-police-say-13594090



Screenshot_20261001_190402_Chrome.jpg
 
OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Timewaster
I've decided to offload all the chips and memory in my various devices and lease them back. It makes complete sense, in order to have a more asset-lite approach.

l7rnsvyy2ylkuo5qfxuu2di6ac7d6vyhag3vrbv77mlxmzrgeu.jpg
 
Top Bottom