Chelsea blues....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Unlike many out there you should support the team from where you live or area you came from or alternatively the one you have some connection with, just my opinion of course.

Sounds reasonable, if ever I feel the need to become a football fan, it will have to be Sunderland or Newcastle. Two further reasons for resisting 😊

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
OK. Clearly, if ever I were to take an interest in football, and, become a fan, I would have to support a team whose supporters have vociferously refused to have an evil owner, despite said owner's wealth and willingness to buy success. I suspect it will be a very sparse list of "possibles".
How about...The Grecians!

"On being a Supporter Owned Club - News - Exeter City FC" https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2014/may/on-being-a-supporter-owned-club/

54% supporter owned, no other single shareholder can own more than 10%
(which at current rates is about £4.50)....

Joss Stone and Ade Edmonson are trust members.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
How about...The Grecians!

"On being a Supporter Owned Club - News - Exeter City FC" https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2014/may/on-being-a-supporter-owned-club/

54% supporter owned, no other single shareholder can own more than 10%
(which at current rates is about £4.50)....

Joss Stone and Ade Edmonson are trust members.
I would have to be an armchair supporter. Don’t think driving 400 miles once a fortnight for the home games would fit with my “green” credentials;)

Ian H

Guru
How is it round at The Chiefs? Am more likely to be found there....
Vast and expensive. Also rather 'corporate'. The last (only) time I saw them actually play was at the old St Thomas ground, all wood and corrugated iron.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
Vast and expensive. Also rather 'corporate'. The last (only) time I saw them actually play was at the old St Thomas ground, all wood and corrugated iron.
I heard it was a bit spendy...maybe just the occasional game then....

Top Bottom