Common law

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ebikeerwidnes

Things is that these people - or at least some of them - REALLY believe that they are in the right
that is what the training is for

so when that idiot say he has declared a Crime Scene and he can prevent any more vaccinations by force in order to prevent harm

then it is possible that the poor deluded - but dangerous - sole actually believes he is right and will really enforce his 'rights'

so - basicially - as soon as the mention force - or claim - as at the top - to be Police - 999 NOW
crime committed
imminent risk - even by a moron

get the people who REALLY can employ force and enforce the law

then when they arrive just enjoy the show

Things is that these people - or at least some of them - REALLY believe that they are in the right
that is what the training is for
Yes that always the issue with poeple who think they make the law. or read it in the way it pleases them.

so when that idiot say he has declared a Crime Scene and he can prevent any more vaccinations by force in order to prevent harm

then it is possible that the poor deluded - but dangerous - sole actually believes he is right and will really enforce his 'rights'
Yeah they already created havoc in the testing site in Milton keynes i mean they coming at a point that they need to be met with the fact that there not constables, but the law enforcement seems rather slow doing that

so - basicially - as soon as the mention force - or claim - as at the top - to be Police - 999 NOW
crime committed

They where telling that the the local constable, filmed it and no arrests done. Just a ''we won't be researching this'' a few day later(regarding their ''proof'' that the police need to shut down vaccination sites)

mjr

crime committed

All 3 vaccination sites I've used here near Idiot Central have had private security on the door. This may be why local antivaxxers have been protesting at landmarks instead and not tried to imitate any of these cunning stunts.

OP
OP
Johnno260

Johnno260

Regular
All 3 vaccination sites I've used here near Idiot Central have had private security on the door. This may be why local antivaxxers have been protesting at landmarks instead and not tried to imitate any of these cunning stunts.

Sad thing is, that's cost coming from the NHS to cover the security, they don't release it's costing money.

The hospital I had my 2nd vaccination back in September had additional security inside, but the AV were picketing the exit! haha I almost died from laughter.

ebikeerwidnes

Security people are probably told about just how they behave and how to counter them and just how far they are allowed to go
i.e. the same as anyone else.
but at least they are trained to block people legally

the snail

I can understand why the police don't want to waste their time on these idiots, but when they start presenting themselves as police a trip to the cells and the magistrates is surely in order. It seems like corban & Co are a bunch of attention seekers, so I think the less time people spend watching them on twitter the better.

OP
OP
Johnno260

Johnno260

Regular
I can understand why the police don't want to waste their time on these idiots, but when they start presenting themselves as police a trip to the cells and the magistrates is surely in order. It seems like corban & Co are a bunch of attention seekers, so I think the less time people spend watching them on twitter the better.

It’s disruption and bear in mind Corbyn has called for more direct action before.

View: https://twitter.com/dazejohnby/status/1471179169006596100?s=21

He got a few hours in a cell again, nothing he hasn’t experienced before.

I agree the police shouldn’t waste too much effort, but these people are crossing a line, also bear in mind as they think a crime is being committed they think it’s grounds to use force if required.

the snail

Perhaps a court injunction is in order. It really is unacceptable that hospital staff and patients are subject to harassment like this, however pathetic it is.

OP
OP
Johnno260

Johnno260

Regular
Perhaps a court injunction is in order. It really is unacceptable that hospital staff and patients are subject to harassment like this, however pathetic it is.

They have gone onto hospital wards shouting, I mean the poor patients trying to recover, and the staff aren’t paid to deal with issues like this.

Injunction would need to be worded carefully so they don’t find a loophole to sit in a hospital claiming some false injury while spouting off hatred and nonsense.

I would imagine it would be hard and complicated.

spen666

Drafting a suitable injunction would be very difficult. Think that is why no injunction has been applied for

Randomnerd

A simple matter of denying these buffoons the oxygen of publicity. Sadly, a Twitter storm only fuels with more hot air. They'll soon be chip wrappers. Demi-criminal Walter Mittys.

Top Bottom