Contentious grauniad article....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
NACA got banished to a totally separate forum, I think Steely Dan deserves the same, ideally one not linked from anywhere else.

I'm with you there Milky.

I've got very broad musical tastes, some of which would probs sound horrible to many.

But 'The Dan' and the noises they make have got on my nerves since early childhood .

Almost to the point of having to turn off the radio if they're on.

Salty seadog

Ladies, gentlemen and trolls, I have won the internet.

Please stand down.

Can I just ask how you've managed to make that post. Someone on here once told everyone that a computer will only capitalise the first letter of a sentence.

Are you made of magic?

WOW. MIND BLOWN.

I may have been quick off the gun there, looking at jobby's last few posts it may be the computer that is at fault as it can't even capitalise the first letter of a sentence.

Join me in prayer for jobby. Xx

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
The single thing about Steely Dan that ever managed to stick in my memory is the vulgar & rather crass origin of their name.

What a bunch of pricks we have in this thread…..

Just like everywhere else judging by your tiresome, constantly insulting posts on almost every thread.

Is there anyone you actually do like? Is chucking insults around for no reason whatsoever the only way you can get an erection?

mudsticks

Squire
Just like everywhere else judging by your tiresome, constantly insulting posts on almost every thread.

Is there anyone you actually do like? Is chucking insults around for no reason whatsoever the only way you can get an erection?

C'mon Cookie, who would want to be 'liked' by such a character.??

If you think about it, said endorsement would be quite a insult really 🤔

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
Bit less of the 'WE maybe??:laugh:

But it appears you've been got by the sHoUtY!! caps-lock gremlin too :rolleyes:

Oi - my use of caps is highly selective and deployed only in the sevice of emphasis and dramatic effect, I'll HaVe YOu KNOw!!!

And well - while there's always an outlier or two, I suspect you'd agree this funny little corner of the internet does appear to have become home to a disproportionate overabundance of ambulatory artificial penii.

Top Bottom