Contentious grauniad article....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
Oi - my use of caps is highly selective and deployed only in the sevice of emphasis and dramatic effect, I'll HaVe YOu KNOw!!!

And well - while there's always an outlier or two, I suspect you'd agree this funny little corner of the internet does appear to have become home to a disproportionate overabundance of ambulatory artificial penii.
I CoUlDn'T pOsSiBlY CoMmEnT oN tHaT ...🙄

Salty seadog

Oi - my use of caps is highly selective and deployed only in the sevice of emphasis and dramatic effect, I'll HaVe YOu KNOw!!!

And well - while there's always an outlier or two, I suspect you'd agree this funny little corner of the internet does appear to have become home to a disproportionate overabundance of ambulatory artificial penii.

Man, now I'm thinking if I need a little prick in my little prick.

Salty seadog

And still a cretin…….

sketch-1666457610586.png

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
It does annoy me quite how sluggishly my walnut of a brain functions sometimes. It's tempting to blame encroaching decrepitude - but it was ever thus.

Nonetheless - I'll go for it, shall I?

Bit less of the 'WE maybe??:laugh:

OK. So you dildon't.

...Sorry. :tongue:

• Laugh
Reactions: C R

mudsticks

Squire
It does annoy me quite how sluggishly my walnut of a brain functions sometimes. It's tempting to blame encroaching decrepitude - but it was ever thus.

Nonetheless - I'll go for it, shall I?

OK. So you dildon't.

...Sorry. :tongue:
Well why not.??
I mean it's so annoying to think up a pun three hours later, and then feel too shy to use it right??

Nope I don't..

I could offer

"I have staff for that kind of thing"

But really it's a wholly (!?!) voluntary position .:rolleyes:

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
Well why not.??
I mean it's so annoying to think up a pun three hours later, and then feel too shy to use it right??

Nope I don't..

I could offer

"I have staff for that kind of thing"

But really it's a wholly (!?!) voluntary position .:rolleyes:

My hopelessly smut-infested subconscious involuntarily read that as:

"I have a staff for that kind of thing".

There must be a way of attempting to purge my mind of such base, unwholesome and unworthy thoughts. What would Jacob Rees-Mogg do?

mudsticks

Squire
My hopelessly smut-infested subconscious involuntarily read that as:

"I have a staff for that kind of thing".

There must be a way of attempting to purge my mind of such base, unwholesome and unworthy thoughts. What would Jacob Rees-Mogg do?
Well I leave it up to you to decide if there was a double entendre lurking there..

Or not..

H'english is such a great language right, whether you seek to enlighten, or obfuscate ?? :rolleyes:

Top Bottom