Cycling and walking investment strategy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

When you grew up there were no phone cameras to use, far fewer cars on the road, and proportionately more traffic cops per vehicle.

What's wrong with using a camera to record, and show evidence of what has happened.?

In what way is it 'hiding' he's right there, putting himself on the line.

You're just displaying a juvenile playground attitude of 'no snitching' when people are using large lumps of metal to endanger other peoples lives.

Just because you find the guy a bit annoying.

I'll humour you on this one, in the instance shown the bloke in question was stationery behind a bus when the 'cycling knobber ' was riding on the pavement scoping for a target.

He was hardly endangering anyone.

FFS do you not get the concept of filming everything you do, people aren't going to give him a battering on camera and he knows it and he picks his targets accordingly.

Now you might enjoy knocking one out watching 'Mikeys' YouTube channel and that's your choice but to me he's just a spineless pr*ck hiding behind a camera.

mudsticks

Squire
I'll humour you on this one, in the instance shown the bloke in question was stationery behind a bus when the 'cycling knobber ' was riding on the pavement scoping for a target.

He was hardly endangering anyone.

FFS do you not get the concept of filming everything you do, people aren't going to give him a battering on camera and he knows it and he picks his targets accordingly.

Now you might enjoy knocking one out watching 'Mikeys' YouTube channel and that's your choice but to me he's just a spineless pr*ck hiding behind a camera.

Why would you not film things if you thought it was going to avoid you getting 'a battering'?

Do you think there's something cowardly about trying to avoid being hurt?

Surely the person deciding not to fight 💪🏼just because there's a piddling little phone camera there, is the 'spineless' one if we're going down the mindless violence, macho bollix mentality route...

... which you clearly are.

If you film it, you have evidence.

When you or someone you care about gets hurt in a rta, and someone films it so there's evidence of what happened, you might not call it 'hiding behind a camera' then.

D

Deleted member 28

Why would you not film things if you thought it was going to avoid you getting 'a battering'?

Do you think there's something cowardly about trying to avoid being hurt?

Surely the person deciding not to fight 💪🏼just because there's a piddling little phone camera there, is the 'spineless' one if we're going down the mindless violence, macho bollix mentality route...

... which you clearly are.

If you film it, you have evidence.

When you or someone you care about gets hurt in a rta, and someone films it so there's evidence of what happened, you might not call it 'hiding behind a camera' then.

You really haven't got a clue have you, he knows people aren't going to get too violent with him when he's filming them because they'll just end up getting prosecuted for assault and possibly in prison.

I know you're not stupid but the 'piddly camera ' comment is a bit naive of you, it's the footage captured that is important but you know that.

All this is pointless really because he's never coming to Wolverhampton and I doubt I'll ever be on 'Mikeys corner ' so it doesn't really matter what any of us think.

Anyway, I've got a drunken weekend of fun and laughter at Weston Park to get ready for along with a few thousand other air polluting, environmental killing VW fans, see ya'll.

D

Deleted member 28

LOL. Mikey is fearless. The guys throwing their weight around from inside their private metal cages, not so much.

Fearless? He's a skinny, speccy c*nt hiding behind a camera!

mudsticks

Squire
You really haven't got a clue have you, he knows people aren't going to get too violent with him when he's filming them because they'll just end up getting prosecuted for assault and possibly in prison.

I know you're not stupid but the 'piddly camera ' comment is a bit naive of you, it's the footage captured that is important but you know that.

All this is pointless really because he's never coming to Wolverhampton and I doubt I'll ever be on 'Mikeys corner ' so it doesn't really matter what any of us think.

Anyway, I've got a drunken weekend of fun and laughter at Weston Park to get ready for along with a few thousand other air polluting, environmental killing VW fans, see ya'll.

Yes I do know exactly that.
It's why he's using a camera to gather evidence of idiots, and protect himself.
What I'm asking is why you think he shouldn't.

matticus

Guru

I hope none of those drunken fans mess with your 'dub. I'm sure they'll regret messing with Shep ...

Pale Rider

Veteran
Fearless? He's a skinny, speccy c*nt hiding behind a camera!

You are widely off beam here.

Mikey confronts anyone he chooses to, including beefy looking white van men and other individuals who look as if they are not to be messed with.

He also does an excellent job with his subjects, putting the situation to them calmly, and not rising to the inevitable abuse and baiting.

There are quite a few coppers, particularly in the Met, who could learn a thing or two from his street craft.

He has been assaulted a couple of times.

Perhaps his biggest achievement is getting a junction in central London named after him.

Gandalf Corner on the Outer Circle, Regent's Park, only acquired that name because of his regular presence there.

Apparently it originates from Lord of the Rings in which Gandalf says in a forceful manner 'though shalt not pass'.

Which is what Mike says when he stops drivers who are ignoring the keep left sign.

Top Bottom