Daily Mail appear to have not learnt lessons

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The world would be a far better place without the cesspit that is the Daily Mail.

We need to see what happens next.

What is alleged is way more than hacking people's voicemail which the Mail's Paul Dacre so vigorously denied at the Leveson inquiry.

There are some serious people here. For all Prince Harry can be portrayed as a limelight seeker Baroness Lawrence is on another plane.

The Mail for their part 'refute' - I think they mean deny - everything. They claim this is a 'fishing expedition' where, presumably, discovery and other court processes will be used in the hope of finding something to stick on the Mail.

Popcorn time.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
What would happen if the Mail was found to have hacked Coleen Rooney's accounts, and it wasn't Rebecca Vardy? Would they have to be sued by RV to reclaim the money that she has to pay out, and then sued again by CR for the original issue, then would RV sue CR for lying, and would the judge be found to have been negligent for not believing RV, and would RV then sue the judge, and would CR be held in contempt for lying and would the DM then go bankrupt and do you think that RV, CR, Paul Dacre and Justice Steyn would all make it on to the same series of Strictly next year in a massive dance-off?

What would happen if the Mail was found to have hacked Coleen Rooney's accounts, and it wasn't Rebecca Vardy? Would they have to be sued by RV to reclaim the money that she has to pay out, and then sued again by CR for the original issue, then would RV sue CR for lying, and would the judge be found to have been negligent for not believing RV, and would RV then sue the judge, and would CR be held in contempt for lying and would the DM then go bankrupt and do you think that RV, CR, Paul Dacre and Justice Steyn would all make it on to the same series of Strictly next year in a massive dance-off?

Can I have one of what he's drinking....

albion

Veteran
Sadly it would anyway ge replaced by another detrimental owner.
I doubt it will, scupper Dacres entry to the house of lords. Entry for services towards the destruction of the UK. Tory
aid as per all of the far right lordy cronies

Ian H

Guru
What I find surprising is how easy it is to make a grubby tabloid (see Mail or Express) acceptable by the simple means of not using red ink and having a 'respectable' blackletter masthead.

Top Bottom