Donald I, emperor of the world.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pross

Guru
It felt like Trump just invented the ‘Trump Dividend’ on the spot during his speech and Vance was then left trying to suggest it was meant that people benefit from the growth the Repugnants would bring the country rather than they’d actually be directly paid $5k. I know it’s not news but he’s totally unhinged.
 

Pblakeney

Shaman
Nothing dodgy about this whatsoever, obs…

“POLITICO reported that the U.S. is pressuring NATO allies to withdraw support from the International Criminal Court, with envoy Matthew Whitaker reportedly telling allies “we will be watching closely who stands with America.””
 

Pinno718

Squire
Nothing dodgy about this whatsoever, obs…

“POLITICO reported that the U.S. is pressuring NATO allies to withdraw support from the International Criminal Court, with envoy Matthew Whitaker reportedly telling allies “we will be watching closely who stands with America.””

Satanyahu/Putin driven?
 

Pinno718

Squire
Norwegian, Latvian, Italian and Polish authorities are investigating Epstein links to some of their citizens but the DOJ has not budged in providing unredacted files.
Scotland yard has also submitted requests.
 

briantrumpet

Timewaster
Make of this what you will.

1789080574403.png
 

Beebo

Legendary Member
Make of this what you will.

View attachment 17170

It’s purely for research purposes, dontcha know.
 

Pinno718

Squire
The oft hyperbolic Kyle Kulinski covered the on line MAGA advertising campaign for the mid terms. There's no policy: it's all about "would you let biological men into your duaghters changing rooms?" and X Dem candidate backs funding for child sex change surgery. No mention of the cost of living or the Iran conflict or the economy. Musk is spending millions on the advertising apparently. Good, that'll be a complete waste of money.

Worth a watch:


View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRvCh1qlDFU
 
I see your optimism about the Ukraine war also applies to the prospects of US fascism. I hope you are right, I fear you won't be.
It's okay, the AI free market will have created an untreatable bioweapon to kill us all before the US turns fascist. .
 
  • Sad
Reactions: C R

Pinno718

Squire
I see your optimism about the Ukraine war also applies to the prospects of US fascism. I hope you are right, I fear you won't be.

The Repugnant party is on the ropes. This Dallas convention has been an abject flop. Even with electoral interference, IMHO, the Dems will sweep the House- perhaps not the Senate but it will be enough to seriously kerb the madness, the grift and word is - guaranteed impeachment proceedings.
The long term prospects are not good as the damage Trump is wreaking both domestically and Internationally is going to take decades to rectify, perhaps never.
I think Musk and Thiel are fascists but I think this US version of fascism is simply a cash generator not an ideological movement as such - they have failed to mobilise a nation into fascism. They are autistic nerds who thankfully, don't have their finger on the societal pulse nor have the political backing - Republican candidates are more than aware of their unpopularity. Thiel cannot achieve anything without political will. The current freedom Musk and Thiel have, is short lived. They have the window of this administration to wring as much as they possibly can dry. After Trump, the landscape changes. Perhaps, given the debt and the economy, the Dems have the perfect foundation for high, windfall taxation and massive environmental legislation/energy supply stipulation. That's a ticket they can run on almost solely.
Imagine the Dems lifting the lid on the Epstein files; what a hammer blow that would be to the GOP; all those Repugnants who failed to push for transparency or covered up sins or shut down investigations.

Thiel's value has sky rocketed as AI and data centres take off. This is the long term concern. A Democratic administration in 2028 say has one huge fight on their hands against huge money but Trump's economics will be biting more and more as the rest of the term goes on.

So I would like to contradict your assertion and say that I am a realist.
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom