briantrumpet
Timewaster
I thought all along that you and PB were the same.
He and Pross are my non-identical twins, I think, separated before birth.
I thought all along that you and PB were the same.
Nothing dodgy about this whatsoever, obs…
“POLITICO reported that the U.S. is pressuring NATO allies to withdraw support from the International Criminal Court, with envoy Matthew Whitaker reportedly telling allies “we will be watching closely who stands with America.””
Satanyahu/Putin driven?
Good, that'll be a complete waste of money.
It's okay, the AI free market will have created an untreatable bioweapon to kill us all before the US turns fascist. .I see your optimism about the Ukraine war also applies to the prospects of US fascism. I hope you are right, I fear you won't be.
I see your optimism about the Ukraine war also applies to the prospects of US fascism. I hope you are right, I fear you won't be.
It's okay, the AI free market will have created an untreatable bioweapon to kill us all before the US turns fascist. .