Psamathe
Squire
I looked it up a few months back and got 0.3% but I think that included their coast guard.I looked it up, surprised to see it was essentially zero%
I looked it up a few months back and got 0.3% but I think that included their coast guard.I looked it up, surprised to see it was essentially zero%
I looked it up a few months back and got 0.3% but I think that included their coast guard.
Can’t be long before the Indian Ocean gets a new racist renaming.
How about Donald’s Duck Pond for the North Atlantic?
Apparently there is no evidence of this and he was interviewed a number of times in the immediate aftermath as he was a big NY property tycoon. None of the interviews were any where near ground zero.
The White House have been asked to corroborate the story.
What happens when Trump names everything 'Trump'. We'll have to add other nouns like 'Ontario' and 'Mexico' or 'Kennedy' to differentiate.
What happens when Trump names everything 'Trump'. We'll have to add other nouns like 'Ontario' and 'Mexico' or 'Kennedy' to differentiate.
See the John Hurt Caligula video - the similarities really are getting uncanny.
It's dementia, is my guess. He doesn't know what he remembers and what he's simply watched on TV.
My dad started conflating what his own dad told him about war time in Manchester with his own memories some time ago. He was convinced he could remember when they built a bomb shelter in the garden, but he was only 4 1/2 when the war ended so its almoast certainly something he was told.
I think it's called confabulation, but whatevs, it's well documented. It's actually latent (to a degree) in all of us: on each recounting of experiences, our brains tend to make our own role increasingly central in the story. I'm not sure why our brains have evolved that tendency, but that too is well documented.
Fair enough, but at the very least the White House could at least be expected to correct the accidental error.
Absolutely, but then the whole house of cards would tumble down around Trump, and those butch oiled-up firemen would have to come and rescue him again.
I think it's called confabulation, but whatevs, it's well documented. It's actually latent (to a degree) in all of us: on each recounting of experiences, our brains tend to make our own role increasingly central in the story. I'm not sure why our brains have evolved that tendency, but that too is well documented.