farfromtheland
Regular AND Goofy
I no longer have a working email address. Shall I stick to dancing in the dark?Usually their polls aren't even properly conducted, no email address required...
I no longer have a working email address. Shall I stick to dancing in the dark?Usually their polls aren't even properly conducted, no email address required...
I no longer have a working email address. Shall I stick to dancing in the dark?
Undoing Brexit is not going to kiss it all better.
I'd rather fight fascism on my doorstep than in a larger and further away undemocratic right-wing tending arena.
You forget I might have a secret weapon, but I can't tell you what it is yet.You might not have the choice.
I no longer have a working email address. Shall I stick to dancing in the dark?
Do you want a medal?
Some reasonable adjustments wiill suffice, thanks.

This does make me wonder if Carney is consciously attempting to create an opportunity for the UK, given how harsh a critic of Brexit he's been.
View attachment 17228
t may sound vaguely appealing to the average Canadian now, but they won't like it when the actual detail is discovered.